Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old December 8th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Default thoughts on mac lip gloss?

I wear alot of mac lip glosses and i have heard alot of people saying bad things about there glosses and that the gloss makes the person wearing it look like she has thick goo on her lips i dont get that impression what about you other lip gloss wearing women? or even the men.. what do you think if your girl is wearing thick gloss?
Old December 11th, 2009, 01:56 PM

i love wearing mac gloss as well. i do admit that it makes a mess. when we go out to dinner my gloss gets all over my wine glass and other things like that...i hate it when im sharing a water bottle or i kiss my boyfriend then theres sparkles or gloss on his mouth.. i feel bad becaus i know he dosent like it at all he says its too sticky.
Old December 12th, 2009, 04:52 PM

I have a great idea. I mean you know those lipsticks that come with the clear gloss you put on over them to make the lipstick last for hours? Well I have a set of those. I dedcided I didnt like the lipstick color, but the gloss is super awesome because it isnt goopy but is super slick looking (even though it stays on your lips). I picked my favorit berts bees colored lip stick and put the gloss over that. it works great and it lasts forever.
Old December 15th, 2009, 06:03 PM

wow thats really smart. i bought this mineral make up from our county fair a yr or two back and they give you a gloss with it.. i usually mix some gloss and some miniral powder together and thats what i use because i can get alot of the same colors but without all the sticky mess. i like the idea of using like berts bees and clear gloss as well
Old December 16th, 2009, 04:11 PM

the long lasting lip gloss idea is relly good. so do you use the color burts ?? ir just like the cooling one.. youknow the one with the yellow cap.

anyways about mac i like mac. i think its nice but it makes me lips peel so i'll wear it but i dont like how it makes me lips peel so now i still to victoria secret i really like there lipgloss.
Old January 6th, 2010, 06:55 PM

im actually curious for the mac eyeshadows i know they work well but i just6 dontknow what colors to get.. i never really wear eyeshadows and now that im startingto get the hang of it i would like to go get some.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 05:55 PM
Default mac lip gloss

I bought one before but I thought it felt too sticky so I really didn't use it that much. I haven't bought any from them since but if I see a color that I really like I think I would because though I didn't really like the stickiness it was better than it being too glossy. And the smell isn't too bad like some other brands. Like some just have this smell or taste that I can't stand. Well I guess it is mostly the lipsticks but sometimes lip glosses have it too. I can't really explain it but i just dont like it.