Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old January 8th, 2010, 02:20 PM

yup yup thats the rule and im sure alot of ppl follow that i mean look at kim kardashian she was literally blonde.. well not blond light light brown with some highlights but.. heyy summer is light and with sunkissed hair.. its even better
Old January 8th, 2010, 04:56 PM

I personally dont really like highlights. well I guess there ok if they look really really natural because I know some people who just have natural highlights like some of their hair just happens to be lighter than the others. I like natural hair colors better like I wish people didn't change their color every year or something but I get that people like to mix it up and everything.
Old January 25th, 2010, 06:43 PM

I know those high lights are soo ugly too...and they don't look natural at all. When you dye or highlight your hair you atleast want the appearance of it being natural. But you don't get that with those thick highlights...they look tacky. I'm worring myself about dying and highlighting my hair. I know they say its not good for your hair...
Old January 27th, 2010, 03:50 PM

You should ask to see pictures of some of their work and see how she/he highlights. Or just ask when are they doing another highlighting job and if they could take a picture or something to ease your mind. Most hair dressers wouldn't mind. I don't see why they would...they of all people should know how important a person's hair is to them. So just ask to make sure.
Old February 9th, 2010, 03:44 PM

yeah i was thinking about getting some for summer and spring but i just recently went really dark soo we'll see haha.. i mean im sure it will fade i just didit yesterday too.. qand i wanna see how it looks on me when i have all my makeup on becasue right now.. i look washed out
Old February 10th, 2010, 03:22 PM

I know I see those Thick highlights and I just start cracking up. I mean wow seriously people. But I've never dyed my hair and I've been thinking bout doing it but I'm not sure If I want to anymore. Because they say that it damages your hair and all that stuff. I don't know. I'll have to take my time and think about it some more before I make my final decision...but I kind of like my dark hair color...IDK.