Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old December 4th, 2009, 02:06 PM

Default help finding Mens cologne

I was talking to my boyfriend and he is looking to get new cologne and he was thinking about getting the curve for men. i was wondering peoples opions on this brand or one they like better. he is used to wearing a cologne called chrome. its okie but i think he should get a more grown up sent maybe something expensive.
Old December 7th, 2009, 02:30 PM

Usher's line of cologne smells really good and so does Antonio Banderas'. Its really exotic smelling. Also Avon sells mens cologne for like 30 bucks and it comes in this really cute kit. It smeels really good. I was suprised, I think you should get him Antonio Banderas' scent. It made me happy just smelling. Maybe it would do the same for you. Guys are so hard to shop and buy stuff for....Good Luck
Old March 1st, 2010, 02:32 PM

the one i would highly choose if i were you would be agua di gio. it smells amazing. i love that sent if i could make my guy smell like that all the time i would be 100% happy. i think you should go to macys and smell all the diffrent sents and see what you would like to smell on your man and that can also really help with it.
Old March 8th, 2010, 12:16 PM

i have a whole diffrent sent smells that i really like and i show them to my man and he totally hates them.. then the ones he pick i think really stink as well so i really dont know whats up but i think its best to give him a gift card to buy it with or take him and let him pick one out and then you just buy it for him.. that would be the really sweet thing to do.
Old March 18th, 2010, 04:01 PM

i don't really know much about colognes but my boyfriend uses the dolce and gabbana one and it smells reallllllly good. i like it. i remember when i was in victoria secret.. the perfume section.. they had the very sexy for men and it smelled.. veryy sexyyyyy =) i'm not sure if they still ahve that line anymore because that was a relaly long time ago.
Old March 19th, 2010, 11:27 AM

i was reading that in a artical that men love the smell of their cologne on their partner.. they say that it cause the man to become more aroused by the sent of him on her. ( when she wears his cologne) i have personally never tried it but thats wat they say! give it a try!
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:45 PM

HAHAHAHA Very Sexy for men!

I like the Armani colognes and Usher's isn't that bad. I think that curve and axe is nasty like I would never buy any of those for my guy. The cologne that my guy wears( I always forget the name of it because its French) smells soooo GOOD!! I love it. His aunt lives in France so she always sends him a set for it because she says the scent suits him. And it really does like no other guy smells like him..its a distinct smell and I love it!