Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Seniors' Health

Old February 9th, 2010, 03:39 PM

well it all really just depends on where she lives because my friends grandparents live in a neighborhood that your allowed to drive the golf carts on the street and that its only liek a 10mph speed limit in their little hood' haha so if your grandmother lives somewhere like that then maybe she would be allowed to drive it on their roads.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 02:56 PM

If she has her licesnese taken awayu, you need to convince her that she cannot drive anymore. She may be really stubborn, however. You gotta be hard on her with this since she may not want to do. At least, that's what I think. She can't drive, so a golf cart is most definately not a good idea in my opinion. D:
Old April 5th, 2010, 10:56 AM

i think it all really just depends on the distance that she would be wanting to travel and what kind of roads that she would be driving on. if the lives in the middle of no where that it should be fine but if she lives in a very busy area i dont think that gold cart would be a good idea because it could be deadly.
Old April 6th, 2010, 05:13 PM

just curious but can you even drive a golf cart on the road? how far is the daughters house from her house?
i personally think that she lost her license for a reason. and it's best to keep her off the road. it's only for the protection of herself and the people around her. might be a little hard for her to let go but i think it's better to give your grandma a helping hand when she wants to get around instead of putting $ to the golf cart.
Old May 8th, 2010, 05:59 PM

I wonder what happened to the user, I wonder if anything came out of it.....

But I agree with everyone, I don't think it'd be such a good idea to drive a golf cart. Even at a reduced speed, a golf cart can still hurt you and kill you. I think the fastest it can go is aorund 20-25 mphs, so it can do some damage.