Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old December 15th, 2009, 05:35 PM

for my hubbys christmas we are taking the money we were plannign on spending on each other and putting that towards a weekend away weather we take a cruise we have been wanting to take or if we go some where else thats what we have decided to do that will be the best present to each other so we want to do that.. im so excited.
Old December 21st, 2009, 03:57 PM

Guys are always hard to shop for. I bought my guy one gift and I kinda want to get him something else besides just that one but I still haven't decided on what to get him yet...he told me he that just being able to have Christmas with me is good enough. I got him some Nikes he's been eyeing for awhile they were expensive but I still wanna get him something else. So I'll have to to the mall tonight or tomorrow. He's the only one I'm still shopping for so that helps.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 05:31 PM

Honestly, I would say that something basic, but practical, would be a good idea. Clothes are always a good suggestion for people, you just need to know the style. Personally, I think that something that guys like would be games....so if he has an Xbox360 or a PS3, I'd get a good game and a return receipt for him.
Old January 26th, 2010, 06:39 PM

what about valentines day.. thats coming up shortly too. what are some really cute valentines ideaas.. like cook him dinner, take him somewhere really romantic? im so bad at gift ideas.. and i mean money is no object i just really dont know what i should plan.. i would love to go on a hot air balloon ride. i think that would be the most romantic thing in the whole wide world.