Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old December 4th, 2009, 12:55 PM

Default Gifts for guys.

this christmas is coming up and i am not sure what to get my guy for his christmas. He said he dosent want to do gifts this year because we cant really afford anything to expensive. does anybody have any gift ideas? it can be home made ideas, anything. i would just like to do something special for him this christmas. i was thinking makeing him a scrap book or something but those can get really expensive. so then i was thinking maybe a coffee mug for on the go, or maybe a new shirt or something.
Old December 7th, 2009, 01:01 PM

You could buy him one of those personalized shirts....some guys like stuff personalized for what ever reason I have no idea. Its always hard for me to figure out what to get for my dad...even though he's the typical father who doesn't care just as long as you show up on time for Christmas dinner. I Usually get him a nice sweater or something. For my special guy friend I usually get him a shirt or a gadget or a game for his game system he doesn't already have. Its really hard shopping for guys....
Old December 8th, 2009, 03:43 PM

think of something that would mean alot to him. i know its a little girly but maybe make him a blanket, either one he can use on his bed. think colors that match his room. My husband loves camping so when we were dating i would always find random "handy" camping things that he still has to this day. Shop places like walmart for lowest prices. usually have a small choice but good prices.
Old December 8th, 2009, 04:56 PM

i think a great gift for your guy would be a nice card telling him how much he means to you and maybe a gift card to itunes or to his favorite place to eat. i think that always makes a good gift. i have given my boyfriend gifts liek this before and he loved them. he had just got a new iphone and so i bought him a 20.00 gift card and he was able to buy all kinds of things to use on his iphone and he totally loved it.
Old December 8th, 2009, 06:51 PM

i think eden is on the right track of what to get your man for his christmas present. you can also give him a coupon to recieve a back massage from you when ever he chooses. or you guys do not live together offer to come over one day and cook him breakfast or spend the whole day together doing anything he wants to do even if you hate the activity.
Old December 9th, 2009, 06:40 PM

yeah im having the same issue the guy im dating wont tell me what he wants for christmas but hes getting me something i just dont know what the heck to give him! haha i mean im normally good at getting gitft.. but i like it when ppl tell me exactly what they want so that why i can get them something that they will love. and use
Old December 11th, 2009, 12:58 PM

For my boyfriend, i am getting him the whole gift card thing.. im getting a cool gift basket and im buying thinks i know he needs.. V neck t shirts, body wash, deorderant, shaving cream, razors, gift cards to applebees, i tunes and im getting him ( us ) concert tickets to stage coach for april. ( i would not get your guy concert tickets unless your planning to use them soon or your in a very stable relationship otherwise someting could go wrong and then you two wont go to the concert together.
Old December 12th, 2009, 02:49 PM

I know the feeling. I cant get a lot of things this year so I really dont want to be outdone or made to feel bad because someone got me something really nice and I couldnt do the same. It sucks. But if you HAVE to get something, I suggest just amke it personal. Making some cookies or a scap book taht is simple is great.
Old December 15th, 2009, 12:01 PM

i really dont now what tog et my guy for christmas.. he wants laker tickets .. which i can get kinda easily from my dad since he as season tickets.. but its hrad to find a game that he wont want to go too. hmm well since im leaving for christmas i have to come up with a gift for him fast lol
Old December 15th, 2009, 03:58 PM

i am planning on getting my boyfreind tickets to a football game that hes been wanting to go to all season. all he does is talk about his favorite team. i am also getting him tickets to go and visit his mother in another state. im buying two tickets and im suprising him when we go. i talked to his mother and she and i have been very sneaky and planning this trip so im hoping that it all works out.