Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old February 19th, 2010, 05:44 PM

I actually don't remember much about computers when I was little though I do remember those huge monitors. They like weighed a ton but now it is all flat screens. I also remember computers being super slow and annoying and now most computers are a good speed with faster and faster computers coming out
Old February 20th, 2010, 06:46 PM

I remember back in the day, I went to the compuiter lab to play some really bad text games and sprite adventures, and I was having a blast, to me, computers were toys. However, when I got to high school, I was playing other games on there, it's really awesome stuff.

I'm so glad that even the basic computers are quite advanced.
Old February 24th, 2010, 12:33 PM

When I think old school computers I think of the computers that took up an entire room alone or a building even. Thats crazy I know but back when the first started making them thats how they were. And of course I think about the computers that you had to put codes in to get what you want. And then the huge cloncky ones from the 90s. AND Laptops man it was like carrying around a monitor...but thank goodness for technology advancements!!!
Old February 24th, 2010, 03:57 PM

danng man! they were big haha i remember how the backgrounds were green too! haha and how we use to have computer lab day and go to the lab and play like organ trail haha. but yeah the screen were big and heavy.. it is crazy how much they have improved.
Old February 27th, 2010, 04:32 PM

I love the old computers, it old. XD

I love the fact that a lot of old games that you are able to play back in the day can no longer on modern computers, computers have gotten so advanced that they refuse to play now.
Old March 12th, 2010, 06:15 PM

My sister still has a kind of old school computer it is not that old but she does have an old school monitor it is the one with the huge chuck of thing behind it. It takes up so much room but it works just like any other computer so I guess I don't mind it that much when I use it. But it just reminds how far we have gone through technology these days.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 02:43 PM

I remember the best thing about the old computers was that I was thinking it was such a large game machine. I remember all the math games and the learning games that was really great. D:

A lot of fun. However, nowadays, I'm glad that we have more options now.