Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old December 4th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Default anybody ever install the flip out tv screens?

im looking to add one to my truck but i really do not want to have to pay some one alot of money for labor costs, i lucked out n got this one for free from a friend as a gift. i am wondering how had it would be to install it by my self or at home.. does anybody also know if i can hook up the sound for the movies to play out of my subs? i look foward to hearing advice thank you in advance.
Old December 11th, 2009, 06:00 PM

I have no idea but I know there are those ones that you can just put on the back of the seats which you dont really have to installl. So if you dont really want to do to much installing i think that is the best other option than getting someone to install it for you. I dont really know how much those costs so you will probably have to look into that to find out if it is worth the costs or not.
Old December 15th, 2009, 02:24 PM

yeah im sure you wont be able to install it yourself if you want it to work with the radio and everything.. becaseu thats alot of work.. basically the only ones you dont have to install are those portal tvs with dvds< my family has some and it comes with wo.. you put it on the back of the seat. ansd you can just take it off when you want