Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old December 3rd, 2009, 12:51 PM
Default A Beautiful Mind

I LOVE THIS MOVIE. When I watched it, I was like What!? I would've never thought that was going to happen. I know I might be a tad late in watching this movie but it was so good. Made me cry in the end. I love movies like thoseee. For anyone who is looking for a tearjerker.. this is definitely it. Going into my favorite list indeed!!!
Old December 12th, 2009, 06:52 PM

You know I keep meaning to watch this movie. I even bought it and have it sitting in its wrapper on my shelf but never seem to put it in the DVD player. I keep hearing about what a good movie it is, I need to watch it. I hope its a happy tear jerking kind of movie. I dont want to see a sad movie. I dont know but sad movies seem...well sad LOL.
Old January 11th, 2010, 04:25 PM

Wow a movie that I never heard of. I'm seriously going to check this out for sure. A tear jerker huh? We'll see about that. Maybe I can get it on Netflix or something like that. I think I still have a blockbuster membership lol...I might just stop by there since is down the street from my house anyway. I could use a sad movie to calm me down a bit...hopefully its not depressing sad though lol
Old February 1st, 2010, 05:42 PM

I keep hearing about this movie but Never seem to remember to watch it. I made a note to watch it now so I can just see what its about. The story of my life lolz...I never seem to have time to even sit down and catch my breath sometimes. But I need to watch this movie...I think my friend has a copy of it so I can get it from her.