Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old December 2nd, 2009, 06:17 PM
Default i dont think this goes under sexual issues. but still.

why is it okay for guys to think that they can just hit you up whenever they want to "" hangout: especially at like 11 or 12 at night.. obviously those are hook up hrs.. so who tld them that was okay.. sometimes i feel like i have a sign on my forehead that says screw me over.. please.. you had all day to hangnout with me.. and you chose to do so at 12. nigga please. thats not flying withn me
Old December 2nd, 2009, 06:41 PM

yeah i started to think that a few months back.. i dont get it either. but okay i also was thinking like was i that sluty" in higshscool that the boys who went to school withe me will assume i would just hook up with them?? but then i relaized i didnt do anything in highschool.. i didnt do anything until i graduated .. so yeah that cant be it.. soo fustrating
Old December 4th, 2009, 11:55 AM

well thats why you make a rule to your self anything after 10pm is terms for a hookup so just remind your self that before you accept that hang out invitation at 9:59pm that if your not looking to do more and deal with somebody whos going to try n hook up with you i would simply just not answer the phone or text messages. simple as that. i once dated a guy who would only want to hang out after like 8pm.. i was right he only wanted a hook up or so i thought i got mad n decided not to talk to him any more.. little did i know he really liked me and asked me out.. of course i said no. im now dating an amazing guy!
Old December 7th, 2009, 04:01 PM

yeah the rule thing works foer me too.. if a guy keeps doing it and wants me to hangout with him at late times.. i always say i cant and when he asked me why not.. i alwasy respond with>" well why couldnt you aske me ealier" haha or something like that but yeah its super annoying i understand how you feel
Old December 12th, 2009, 03:08 PM

I dont think you really get what they are trying to do. They want to come over at that time of night because, I bet, they are hoping that something might lead to another something and they can get with you. Or maybe they like you and wanna get with you like that. best way to tell is stop answerin the phone at night, or always be busy. If they get crazy about wanting to see you and "hang out" then they prolly like you.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 04:03 PM

it is absolutly not right for a guy to hit you up late in the evening to hang out because sadly only one thing is on their mind.. its that they want to hook up no matter what they say i can promise that its on the back of their mind. some of these types of guys need to learn their lessons.. i once dated a guy only for his looks and his package..( he used to be a player) well he fell for me and when he really fell hard i just stopped coming around and left.. now he has committed to one girl and they seem to be really happy. glad i cured him..
Old January 4th, 2010, 06:03 PM

I understand what you mean...I have a guy friend whose like that and he's always random with it. Then he gets all butt hurt when I say know like I already know what he looking for so I dont know who he trying to play. Now I'm trying to talk to his best friend who's the total opposite of him and he cock blockin ease up man it ain't that serious. But its whatever. He'll get his.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 03:56 PM

Late Night Bootie Calls.

Guys know better to try me with one of those. The only guy that can do that is my bff...and he's gay and practically married so I know its not a bootie call. But I mean come one Boys get real. We ladies weren't born yesterday. After 10 your perception changes...night does something to you guys' levels....idk what it is. So don't be calling us wanting to hang out if its after 9....