Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old March 8th, 2010, 03:48 PM

So I caught a glimpse at The Oscar's last night and Sandra won one for this movie!!! YEAH!!! I really enjoyed this movie. I thought it was amazing. And true!!! The fact that its based on a true story makes it all the better. I think that Sandra deserved the Oscar. She did an amazing job in protraying her character. And it was a good beautiful family film. And it really captured the audiences heart. I know a lot of people in the theatre when I first saw it were all emotional low key!!! It was a very moving film.
Old March 10th, 2010, 06:18 PM

i saw this movie..in theaters. and i really like dit but i want to watch it again i really liek dit it was a good movie and i love sandra bullock in it. i mean i think everyone did inorder for her to get the awards for best actress its funny to think about.. these acotrs dream about these things when they start acting.. and she actually got one.. i lvoe her! shes seems like such a nice person
Old March 12th, 2010, 03:16 PM

Yeah I am so happy that sandra bullock won. She is one of my favorite actresses. I also really loved this movie it was such a touching movie and I am so happy for its success and her success. I think the movie overall was just a wonderful movie and a great story to tell.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 03:00 PM

i know it's a little late but i haven't watch this movie yet.. is it out on dvd yet??? i didn't watch the oscars but i did hear that the movie.. or was it sandra bullock won an award for the movie.. this is based on a true story too? going to get this movie during my sprign brek~!
Old March 29th, 2010, 12:31 PM

the movies out on dvd, but no i have not rented it yet were trying to plan a movie night at home with my family so when i get this all figured out then i will be able to watch it.. we all awant to see this movie but we have been so so so busy that we havent had any time to all get to gether and watch this movie so hopefully so we will be able to watch it.
Old March 29th, 2010, 04:36 PM

i saw it in theaters but its out nw and i would really like to watch it again.. i loved all the pictures at the end it was such a cute little movie.. everyone said it was sad.. and it was.. but not tear sad just to show you how he came from literally nothing.
Old May 5th, 2010, 02:56 PM

i really would love to see this again.. i think its such a great movie and such a movinog story its great and i love all the puctures at the end with the real actual family. and yeah my mom just rented it but i was at school and by the time i got home thery were alredy on theer 2nd movie.
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:13 PM

i really want to to see this movie again i saw it in theaters and then i missed it when my parents rented it and watched it i had class that night but its such a good movie.. and it was just well portraded. i seriously fell in love with that movie.
Old November 2nd, 2010, 03:12 PM

i can't believe i haven't watch this movie yet! it's been out for the longest already and i heard it's a good movie too. i think the movie won awards for it too right.. plus it's based on a true story. what's keeping me away from watching a good movie?? ahh.. i blame school!