Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old January 6th, 2010, 12:06 PM

I was actually suprised by this movie. I didn't think It would have been that great...not Coach Carter or Remember the Titans great....But it was right up there with them in my book. I was happy I was convinced to go watch it. It really softened my heart. And only few movies do that. Sandra did an awesome job and I'm not suprised she's the number 1 actor/actress right now. She deserves it. She did great in 2009.
Old January 11th, 2010, 04:12 PM

Really enjoyed watching this movie. It was very inspirational and motivating. And it was focused on Football which I loved. I watched twice. Weird I know but I saw it with one group of friends and watched it with another group. I really liked it though. It was sad at the beginning but The ending was pretty awesome. Kinda like Remember the Titans in a sense...with the football aspect.
Old January 13th, 2010, 12:16 PM

This movie really touched my heart in so many ways. I really didn't think much of it when I saw the previews but when I went to see it in the theatre It was amazing. For anyone who hasn't seen it yet you really should go see it. Its a very inspirational film. I'm mostlikely going to buy this one when it comes out on DVD. Sandra is amazing I'm going to buy the Proposal too.
Old January 25th, 2010, 05:07 PM

I liked this movie too. I thought it was pretty cool. I didn't really want to watch it at first...because I really wasn't in the mood to see a sad movie...but then my friend told me that it was really good and took me to watch it. I went with him and It was actually not too bad. I was shocked. I really liked it. And its probably going to be one of those ones that I get on DVD or Blu-Ray when it comes out.
Old January 26th, 2010, 03:36 PM

this was such a cute movie! i mean how she reallycared for him liek her own thats sweet and thats how you know there are good ppl out there. who have money and are willing to help out others who are not as fortuniate
Old January 26th, 2010, 04:13 PM

i really want to watch this movie simply because i have never seen it and simjply because i herd that it is a wery insporational film and that many people who hasve watched it reall enjoyed watching the wat the movie goes...
Old January 27th, 2010, 02:35 PM

Harriet you really need to see this one...its worth the watch. What everybody's been telling you about it is true. Besides it being inspirational it includes football...I love football so I had to see it the second I saw the previews. Sandra Bullock is a monster!! (in a good way)lol. But she's going to be racking up some awards soon...with this and the proposal
Old February 1st, 2010, 05:26 PM

This is a very inspirational film. I think that its one that everyone needs to watch. And the fact that its a family film makes it even better. I honestly didn't think that it would have been as good as it was. I wasn't expecting the movie to be that great. But it was. The acting was amazing and the story was too. I'm going to get this on DVD when it comes out.
Old February 10th, 2010, 01:45 PM

You should go see it. But its probably too late now. SO make sure when It comes out on rental you rent it. I loved this movie. It was great. I'm going to watch it again thats for sure. And its based on a true story which makes it more close to home kinda in a sense. But I'm probably going to buy my own copy when it comes out on DVD too.
Old February 24th, 2010, 01:47 PM

Is this a rental yet? I wanna watch it again. I saw it in theatres but I haven't seen it since then. I've heard that it is but that its too soon and it isn't yet. I guess the only definite way to find out is to actually go and find out for myself. I need to go to blockbusters anyway so I'll have to go check and see if its there when I go.