Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old December 1st, 2009, 06:33 PM

Default i was reading in Cosmo Magazine...

in an old issue i found at my doctors office and was reading through it and i saw that a lady had died because of a orgasim. i was shocked to read this, i then became worried about this issue, ive done alittle research on this as i plan to research it further but has anybody else heard or reasearched this? i would hate to lose my life of someone i loves life because she was un awear of the consenquences of orgasims.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 12:01 PM

Really you read that in Cosmo? I never heard of that before, Now I have to go research that too. I would hate for that to happen to someone I know. But atleast they died in bliss and contentment. Its not a bad way to go out compared to other things that could happen. Its still a shocker though. I'm going to have to try the article some how.
Old December 4th, 2009, 01:06 PM

I remember reading this in their real life section. yea the lady and her partner were engaging in intercourse and she climaxed and somehow after she dies and they said it had to do with the orgasim she had.. it causes pressure in her brain or something and so when it happend she died shortly after. but like the person above me stated that at least she died happy. haha i couldnt imagine a better way to die.. having a GREAT round of intercourse then just dying in my sleep soon after.
Old December 7th, 2009, 04:05 PM

wow.. didnt mathew mchoney or however you spell his name .. mcconhney lol idunno isnt that how his dad died.. while having sex?? i thin i remember hearing that somewhere or on tv like the mopm wrote a book about it.. crazzzynesss
Old December 12th, 2009, 03:22 PM

Having an orgaism is a huge stresser on your body. If you have underling health problems you could talk to your doctor about the risks. But they are have to be truely serious health problems, i.e. heart failing etc, in order to put you at risk for somerthing like this. Also, if you have breathing problems as well, you could be at risk. it is the same as exercising. If you are health enough to do that you should be fine for sex
Old December 14th, 2009, 01:36 PM

Thats so crazy, I seriously need to research that article on line. I never heard of something like that happening. But to some people it might not be such a horrible way to go. Im just in shock of that actually happening. there must be some underlying reason like a heart attack or something like that. I dont know really...but an orgaism cant be the only reason why she died. Thats too weird.
Old January 30th, 2010, 06:33 PM

I agree.

Personally, I think that it really depends on the person's health and if they had any underlying conditions that caused them to die after the orgasm, or if they were sick or physically weak. It doesn't make sense to die after that, if that were true, we'd all be at a much larger risk.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 03:13 PM

That sounds pretty extreme. I honestly won't believe everything I read in a magazine. And you never know maybe she had an underlying medical complication that got triggered when she had and orgasim. I can't think that something as satisfying and normal as an orgasim can kill someone. Thats just wierd if you ask me...they're not giving out the whole story...they should have an autoposy on the body.
Old February 6th, 2010, 05:15 PM

Note to self: Look this up now.

But yeah, this story is straight up suspecious. I suppsoe theoretically, it is impossible, but theoretically, it is also possible to die from breathing normal oxygen, so I don't know.

Either way, someone dying right in the middle of an orgasm? I call BS on that, it can't be true.
Old March 5th, 2010, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathania Wadsworth View Post
Note to self: Look this up now.

But yeah, this story is straight up suspecious. I suppsoe theoretically, it is impossible, but theoretically, it is also possible to die from breathing normal oxygen, so I don't know.

Either way, someone dying right in the middle of an orgasm? I call BS on that, it can't be true.
i agree i think this is one of those bs storys set out to scare people.. i mean maybe she died in the middle of an orgasm because she had some other underlining health condition or something but i highly doubt this story to be true..