Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old March 3rd, 2010, 03:46 PM

I've seen the previews to this and man those weddings are just amazing!!! They get everything they want. I'm not planning on getting married anytime soon but seriously but I want my wedding to be just beyond my wildest dreams...hopefully I'll be able to have one. Its crazy though. I need to watch an episode though because it realy does look interesting.
Old March 5th, 2010, 01:15 PM

by the looks of all the comments on my post its looking like most people dream of having a huge wedding. but in the end it all really comes down to the money issue. its now been a few months since i posted this topic, i have been saving up the money for this wedding i have invesioned but i still have not got married yet! hopefully soon we set the date and all this planning can get under way!
Old March 29th, 2010, 12:59 PM

i was watching this show last night and i was totally shocked when the bride said her parents were paying the bill for thier entire wedding. and the wedding cost totaly was some where around 600,000.00 dollars. i was totally supriesed that there paying that much money for a wedding for their daughter.. and they have two! i would rather my parents buy me a house instead of spend all that money on one day!
Old April 2nd, 2010, 11:48 AM

one of these days i will have my dream wedding and it wil be just as expensive as these other lovely brides. ever since i was little i have dreamed of having this huge wedding. with outdoor lights, tons and tons of flowers. a giant wedding party and the works.. a grand church that has that super romantic feel, all the other great things that they have going on.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 01:26 PM

never in my wildest dreams would i have ever imgained haveing a platinum wedding.. and thats how it turned out. we had the priviate beach location, basicall had a reception on the sand. ( well we had plastic flooring layed out over the sand so the guests could "walk" on the sand without having in all over them. we had millions of flowers and table lamps and other thigns like that. it was a really amazing time..