Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old December 1st, 2009, 06:07 PM

Default platinum weddings

i love this show. i always take notes because some of the things these woman do while planning their day is truly special. i want that one day when i get married to be a perfect platinum affair! i want it to be by the beach somewhere with tons of glam and glitter. i can wait i already designed my dress, and cant wait till the day comes when i can be standing at the alter reading my vows. do you enjoy this show or do you think these people are totally spoild and its a waste of money.
Old December 1st, 2009, 06:49 PM

i adore this show. i tryed to have my wedding taped for this show but they said that i wasnt spending enough money to be featured on their show, i think their minimum limit was like way high. i dont remember but i was shocked. i was spending a massive amount of money on my wedding but i guess it wasnt enough for their show because there shows all about the Price tag.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 05:54 PM

ive never seen it but i really like say yes to the dress and it sounds like that whats this show is kinda like.. basically say yes to the dress takes place in a store called klienfield. and they sell wedding dresses.. gorgeous gowns. its un believeable.. i already have a gown in my head that i would love to wear
Old December 4th, 2009, 03:15 PM

Default wedding shows

I never heard of the show. what network is it on? But yeah I really like watching wedding planning shows like there were a few on TLC. Like the one with the two brothers who had their own wedding planning company. I really like that show I really hope it comes back or something similar. I just love all the beautiful decorations and just getting to see everything that goes into making that special day happen. when i was little I always wanted to be wedding planner it just looked like so much fun though it is a very stressful job.
Old December 15th, 2009, 06:57 PM

i watch this show all the time it comes on W.E channel (womans enterainment channel) for me its channel 260 i have satalite but i know they do have it on all networks.. i love watching it. i also enjoy watching bridezillas, haha those woman get crazy when something dosent go their way. its totally out of control if you ask me.
Old January 27th, 2010, 12:23 PM

I love watching this show because its different...I mean I wish I could have all that money to be able to spend on my wedding, Even if I did I still probably wouldn't. I don't think the girls are spoiled...they can afford it so..... why not splurge? Some of the ideas are really cool and the things that they do and how they decorate and where they have the event is amazing. I'm not too much into the whole...I want a perfect dream wedding...as long as I have my family, friends, pastor, and groom I'm good to go!!! It could be in my back yard for all I care lol....
Old January 27th, 2010, 05:07 PM

i always get tweets abou this show? what channel is it opn becasue im obsessed with say yes to the dress so this seems like a show i would really like.. and the other day i got a tweet talking about an indian wedding and how extragant, big and colorful.. couldnt agree more!
Old January 29th, 2010, 02:43 PM

im so excited to be getting married one day. im the typical girl who had dreamed of my fairy tale wedding my whole life.. if i could have a huge lavish wedding i would but since im on a budget then i will be having the best wedding i can afford. really i agree if you have the money to spend on a wedding then by all means i would have an amazing huge wedding.
Old February 1st, 2010, 03:21 PM

I'm not in any kind of rush to get married at all but I like watching this show. I love weddings and being apart of them such as maids of honor or flower girl ( when I was little) stuff like that. But I didn't go as far to plan my dress and colors and stuff like that for my own. I haven't seen an episode in awhile though...so I guess I'm missing out on some awesome weddings.
Old February 5th, 2010, 02:59 PM

after watching this show i really want to get married, lol i want to have a huge wedding with alot of many diffrent aspects that some of these people who had wonderful big weddings. i think i want to have a ginormous beach wedding with a huge tent that has amazing lights and a huge dance floor. i want every body dancing and having a wonderful time. i really cant wait till the day i get to start planning my wedding.. i hope that one day when i get married i hope that i do not become one of those horrible bridezilla types of women simply because i watch them on that one show and it makes them look like horrible control freeaks.. i want my wedding to be really nice, fancy and really stress free.