Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old December 1st, 2009, 04:20 PM
Default turn ons?

we were sitting on the couch at home watching tv when we saw a show that sounded intresting. well we were watching it and they started talking about diffrent ways to turn your partner on and other things.. all done in good taste, like they were saying when you spank someone it sends receptors saying time to get in the mood. and when a female tastes male saliva it has testostrone which causes the woman to feel more in the mood. very intersting. anybody else learn weird facts that turn your partners on?
Old December 1st, 2009, 05:11 PM

wow i think i was watching the same show. i think the one i watched was on the HBO chanel or something like that, i was really amazed by the small touches and locations on ones body that can easly arouse a person. it was very informative, they advertised another special they were having at a later date that seemed very informative as well. maybe you will catch that episode!
Old December 12th, 2009, 03:11 PM

I heard that there are like foods that will help make you in the mood. Like black olives and stuff. What works best to get your partner in the mood? I am not sure but my girl says its when I do the dishes without being asked 12 times! lol
Old December 21st, 2009, 02:33 PM

hahahaha Fallon your hilarious. But I seriously need to start watching my HBO again. I missed that show. Hopefully it comes on again some time soon before classes come back in session and I dont have time to watch tv anymore. I heard about some of the spots that causes your arousal to go wild...Its funny when you try it and it works. Its really bad for ticklish people because that means that they're nerves a sensitive....weird stuff LOL
Old December 22nd, 2009, 04:37 PM

wow this is funny.. i have seen so many diffrent shows about this kinds of stuff. one night my boyfriend and i were laying in bed just relaxing and just talking with the tv on... i looked up and there was some topless blonde girl talking about random sex facts and giving a quiz. i started laughing and then it cought my guys attention so of course we watched it and laughed the whole time.. the girl was so ditsy and dumb it wasnt even sexy just funny.
Old January 15th, 2010, 02:26 PM

i dont think i have ever seen any of these types of shows but i have seen them advertised. im not a fan of watching these kinds of things simply because i believe that they make woman seem like objects not people. i feel that man and woman should both be treated like people not objects. so when they show woman more like objects then it really really upsets me.
Old February 3rd, 2010, 03:49 PM

He likes it when I get rough with I don't know it was weird cuz one day he was pissing me off cuz he was being mean and was teasing me and messing with my emotions I shoved him against the wall hard and started kissing his neck pinning back his arms(yea he's 6'2" but I'm tall too and pretty strong). He got happy (if you know what I mean) lol It was soo weird lol. I started laughing so hard. It took him awhile to calm down.
Old February 8th, 2010, 06:17 PM

WOW Maxine don't have too much fun beating the poor guy up. Turn ons? When my guy gives me a full body massage and then runs my bath water and then paints my toe nails (hopefully this doesn't get back to him...its supposed to stay between us) But he has 3 older sisters and 1 younger so you can kinda figure how he know how to paint nails. he does a really good job too!!! But too me thats sexy lol.