Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old February 10th, 2010, 05:33 PM

yeah i told the ladie who does my eyebrows to makes them thinner but she didnt.. oh wel i guess next time.. i actually need to go back becasue they are starting to grow back.. i know it would be way easier for me to just pluck but i really dont want too hahah
Old February 12th, 2010, 12:38 PM

so theres this salon near my house that offers free hair cuts and eyebrow waxing for first time customers...i think its a really great offer to get people into their salon and they get to see how good their staff really is. i have told all my friends about this simply because its such a good idea to atleast go and get a free hair cut, its totally worth it...
Old February 16th, 2010, 05:59 PM

i went to a new place today to get my eyebrows waxed.. i really liked the way they did them.. they did not use the wax strips like most places do.. this place uses a special wax that hardens and then you just rip off the wax and you do not even have to use the paper strips and it gives you a really clean eyebrows and it does not hurt as bad as the paper strips..
Old February 17th, 2010, 03:57 PM

oh i have been to a place that uses a wax that hardens and then you do not have to use the kind with the strips.. its way better i think its a good idea and it gives you a truly good wax as well as its healthy wax for your skin and it does not clog your pores or anything like that and it does a really good and clean job when you rip it off.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 12:21 PM

If you don't mind me asking what is the name of the salon. I mean I am willing to try anything to not have the pain. I usually just pluck my eyebrows myself but sometimes I go to the salon and get them done and it usually kind of hurts at least for me but maybe because I have sensitive skin. So the less painful the better.
Old June 9th, 2010, 04:30 PM

my eye brows are soooo bad! i really need to get them done.. anyways. i normally wax then have gotten them threaded byt for the most part waxing has been my thing for awhile.
Old June 12th, 2010, 12:34 PM

i remember someone mentioning a while back that if you were shaving, it can stimulate the hair and cause it to grow faster than normal. maybe that sort of reaction is happening with your eyebrows, causing it to grow faster?

I don't know, that's a theory I just thought of, but if that's true, maybe try and cut back, and hopefully, the eyebrows will stop?
Old June 24th, 2010, 02:23 PM

i know what you meannn!! i usually do my eyebrows myself. and when i pick on my makeup that's when i start shading them in.. fixing little bald spots here and there that seems like they never want to grow again. but i know what you mean.. they just get soo freaken hairy sometimes!!!
Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:41 PM

i need mine down ASAP! becasue itsd been awhile and im not sure how mych more i can keep up with them before they tuen into a hairy beast! which theyhave been in awhile and i cant help but want to go to the salont og et them don but honestly its something i can save money on if i can do it myself.
Old February 14th, 2011, 02:29 PM

i have always had bushy eyebrows. or thicker brows not like cave man status but not thin. well recently i went tog et my brows done and i told them.. make them thin and oh biy did she.. and i LOVED them! i cant wait to go back