Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old December 14th, 2009, 03:00 PM

I seriously need to get mine done too. Its rediculous how bad they look right now. I need to get them done in time for xmas thats for sure. Theres going to be alot of picture taking then and I dont want my hairy eyebrows to get framed lol. So I have to go to the salon to get my eyebrows waxed and maybe get my nails done in the process...why not? lol
Old December 14th, 2009, 06:57 PM

im guy friends eyebrows are bette then mine.. its not eveb fair. ughh i really need to start taking care of mine becasue let me tell you i feel like i have a haiy best on my eyes sometimes haha i just hate plucking
Old January 5th, 2010, 06:28 PM

i was just thinking i should get mine done.. thinner perhaps. becasue well mine are thicker not crazy looking but ive alwasy had think eyebrows and i wanna see them a little thinner i want some changes and i think im gonn start there
Old January 6th, 2010, 02:29 PM

I really need to go and get my eyebrows done its rediculous how long I've gone without taking care of business. My eyebrows are seriously looking horrid. I haven't had time to actually go and get my stuff together. But its okay I'll take care of it soon...I might just have to do it myself...that would be a riot but Im in serious need of a proper solution...so it doesn't matter.
Old January 8th, 2010, 12:46 PM

i hate pucking.. i would rather wax on thread idunno why i swearing hate tweezing. it drives me crazy and plus i never sit there and actually do it so i mean thats my first problem i should keep them nice and neat but i tend to let them grow out more then i should sometime
Old January 8th, 2010, 05:16 PM

Yeah it is so annoying I pretty much am getting super lazy these days and I kind of just want to let them grow out and start all over again because they seriously aren't that bad its just that it is just kind of uneven and there are some stray hairs here and there. but overall i dont think they are horrible.
Old January 11th, 2010, 05:57 PM

I dont think there should be an age limit to getting something like that taken care of....kids can be mean sometimes too....she should go ahead and get them waxed...I didnt start getting mine until I was 17 and I've only done them once. My eyebrows aren't bushy really I just wanted to define them more. So it doesn't matter if I get them done or not.
Old January 12th, 2010, 05:50 PM

i dont know about anybody else but i enjoy having my eyebrows plucked.. idk for some reason it totally relaxes me.. most people are in pain when they get them done.. but not me i usually get so relaxed i want to go to sleep after. it sounds weird but i usually have my boyfriend pluck my eyebrows for me..( he does a pretty good job {for a guy}) and i usually end up falling asleep right there just laying and relaxing.
Old January 15th, 2010, 04:41 PM

I really hate my eyebrows but what can you do. I have never gotten them professionally done. I usually just pluck them myself but they are naturally uneven so i always have to fill them in with an eyebrow pen which is really annoying. especially because sometimes i forget and i just feel self-conscious like throughout the whole day.
Old January 26th, 2010, 02:43 PM

i recently got my eyebrows down and i want them thinner im just afraid that its gonna look kinda chola ish haha but yeah anyways eyebrows make a big difference and i should start keep up with mine more often.