Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old December 1st, 2009, 11:46 AM

Default ive been wanting too..

get my nails done! i havent had them done in soo long.. its kinda sad.. but i stopped becasue when im at work it slows down my typing alot alot.. soo now i just stick to painting my nails whcih im fione with but recently ive been wanting to get my nails done
Old December 1st, 2009, 02:51 PM

i remember when i was in the highschool i use to get my nials done all the time. i havent had my nails done in awhile come to think of it. and its christmas time too lots of parties to go too.. so now after reading this. i really want to get my nails done as well
Old December 1st, 2009, 06:37 PM

i Love getting my nails done i as well havent had my nails done in a while, i cut back on beauty costs to save some extra money when times are getting tough. i also have been taking care of my friends newborn baby so they say not to have fake nails around new borns because the nails can harbor bacteria and they are usually sharp so they can easly cut a newborns fresh skin. but i think for chirstman and newyears i wil have them done.
Old December 3rd, 2009, 01:19 PM

Getting our nails done is very nice indeed but make sure you do keep them clean because they are the easily way to carry bacteria from those long nails! Don't get mew rong though! I love getting them done, I just usually have to keep them cleaner than usual. The only part I hate about it is.. Well.. paying for it (DUH) and taking them off after
Old December 4th, 2009, 02:14 PM

i get my nails done every two weeks i just dont knwo what to do when i dont have my nails done.. they feel so naked. i love getting french tip squared with a design. latly i have been having the ladys do really pretty stars and for christmas im going to have them do little presents.. and for my brother in laws 21st birthday and new years were all going to vegas so im going to have them put a little martini glasses. i think it would be best for both occasions.. anybody else get creative designs?
Old December 4th, 2009, 05:06 PM

I only gotten my nails done once before I usually dont like to because I have to put on contacts and it is kind of hard to put them on with long nails. And I actually dont really like the way they feel I guess I just really like how they look and everything but I guess I will probably go again one day just because I think they are so pretty.
Old December 9th, 2009, 04:09 PM

yeah i tink i might them done closer to ther holidays so thatw ay i can just get them done once and not have to go for a fill until after the hoildays.. but yeah i remembeer i use to get them done all the time.. but now i just dont have tim i feel like im constantly running around
Old December 12th, 2009, 04:44 PM

I know what you mean. I would love to get my nails done, but I have to type at work so that becomes a problem. before I worked there though i worked in a kicthen as a cook. We couldnt have our nails done there either. Really I see these ladies with their nails done and I think that they prolly dont work cuz no one i know gets them done because of work.
Old January 25th, 2010, 06:52 PM

You should get those fick do it your self ones...so it won't be that expensive. And you can buy them really short which is great. Plus if you do decide that they're annoying you can just take them off and not feel so bad because they only cost 6 or 7 bucks versus 35. So thats a good option I guess. They also come in different colors and shapes...and you can get them as press ons or glue.
Old January 27th, 2010, 06:12 PM

i know same here ive been really wanting too get my nails done but when i type it slows me down.. alot and just kinda gets in the way lol. but yeah im here at work now and im thinking maybe i should just get them i'll adjust haha