Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old April 14th, 2010, 12:39 PM

I usually like to go makeup free because i am just too lazy to even put makeup on. Since I usually wake up and have like a bunch of stuff to do then I pretty much rush out the door so not really time to do make up and I don't really care to make time for it. I feel like I look the same either way so why even bother. Though once in awhile if I am going to like a party or something than I will put some makeup on.
Old April 28th, 2010, 02:19 PM

i have not had makeup on since... sunday night thats is the last time i wore any form of makup. im not one of those girls who alwasy have to have makeup on when she goes out in public there are plenty of times that i go out looking like crap but i dont care becasue if you know me.. you know who i can looked dressed up soo no biggie.. and if you dont me.. well you dont know me so it doesnt matter
Old April 28th, 2010, 03:30 PM

mmmhmm im the same way.. i can go days without wearing makeuop it just makes it better when you get all dressed up and what not. becasue then you look different an you can take time too look nice and what not.
Old May 18th, 2010, 01:55 PM

i love being makeup free then i can rub my eyes without having to worry if im going to mess up my makeup and at night when i have to wash my face its alotn faster becaseu i dont have to scrub the black off my eyes! haha it just makes tings alot better but dont get me wrong i love getting dressd up but just not every day all day
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:36 PM

ive actually been getting for work the last few days.. i think jut tuesday and wednesday but i never get dressed for work lol i sometimes come in to work with soaking hair becasue i had just gotten out of the shower lol but at night its a drag for me when im too lazy and comfortable in bed to take off my makeup and then i make myself get up and do it
Old May 26th, 2010, 01:25 PM

I like being makeup free because I am just to lazy to put it on or take it off at night. I mean I dont even have any makeup cleansers or whatever. so I just go makeup free I dont think I would even really look that different with makeup so I just figured why bother. But on like special occasions I do put some makeup like when I go to award shows.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 01:10 PM

I usually go makeup free because honestly I don't even think I look any different if i have makeup or if I don't have makeup I guess that is because I put really little makeup up when I do put it on. I am starting to experiment more with makeup now though because I just bought the neutrogena cleaning wipes so I can put makeup on and clean it of hassle free. But I am not very good at putting makeup on so I guess its going to take some time before I am any good at it.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 04:42 PM

thats how im rolling right now.. makeup free and i like it. well for the most part its just me being lazy at the end of the night and not wanting to take off my make up soo yeah its just another thing i dont have to do at the end of the day
Old July 14th, 2010, 02:07 PM

For me i always wear makeup everyday and i started breaking out a lot cuz i wouldnt wash it off at night. so i think if your concerned about your skin you should wash your face 3 times a day in the morning, afternoon and before bed because throughout the day your skin gets oily and will clog your pores. i actually heard if you wash your face too much it can irritate your skin and also make you breakout. so i suggest to just use a mild cleanser and a toner to wipe away excess oil throughout the day.