Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old December 14th, 2009, 06:59 PM

yeah i didnt know about the pillowcases either. but also i really would like to learnt o apply makeup i dont really wear makeuop and everyday i wear less and less its ust something that i do. haha but there are time where id just like to get all doll"d up
Old February 19th, 2010, 12:23 PM

i dont always wear makeup but when i do i wear mac .. mainly to go out. and i will admit sometimes i fall alseep with it on.. soo not good! i hate when that happens. anyways i sometimes wont wear makeup and everyone will tell me i look soo much better without any makeup on! and im like seriously( i sometimes dont believe them) but one day i actually wanna try andgo out without anything on and see how i feel.
Old February 19th, 2010, 01:52 PM

yeah i get that too.. but then its likle once your used to a certain look you kinda dont wanna go back to another look becasue your use to looking a cerartin way.. im not saying my face completely changes or what not.. im just saying its hard to not want to put makeup on sometimes.
Old March 17th, 2010, 05:36 PM

yeah im a little mad at myself becasue i hadnt worn makeup in about 3 days and last night i put some one and came home after school and knocked out!@ forgetting to wash my face.. and i was wearing mac! only becasue i ran out of mineral makeup i only had the mack compact man o man.
Old March 19th, 2010, 03:54 PM

I don't really wear much makeup but i get what you mean. I mean when I break out all I want to do is cover it up but it does probably make it worse or I think it would because you aren't letting it breath.So I just try to ignore how bad it looks and try to keep away from the makeup. I guess just wash your face more and make sure it is clean.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 04:42 PM

i heard that too.. that letting your face breathe is a good thing. i usually let my face breath when i go to sleep.. well i'm sure that's everyone.. i put powder on my face whenever i leave the house because there is just some flaws that i need to cover up.. but so far not too bad.. i don't break out from it but it's always a good to let your face breathe
Old April 9th, 2010, 01:52 PM

during the summer i like to go makeup free. i feel with sweating in the sun and wearing sunblock that it really clogs your pores and makes you more prone to breakouts. which is never a good thing.. i really dont liike haveing to cake on my make up just to make sure i have enoigh so my face does not burn.. i ususally wear makeup with spf 15 just to be on the safe side. but usually i skip the make up during summer time.
Old April 12th, 2010, 11:32 AM

yea i dont like wearing make up because i usually go out and when i come home i dont take off my makeup before i go to bed then it ususally causes me to break out and stuff like that so any chance i get that i dont need to wear makeup i usually choose to skip the makeup. and just clip up my hair and be happy.
Old April 12th, 2010, 03:57 PM

i like being makeup free becasue i really dread taking my makeup off at night like ..i like washing my face but when i need to take my full makeup off the black around my eyes is always such a pain! so yeah i do know like having to take it off and at times putting it on haha im a little lazy when it comes to things like that
Old April 13th, 2010, 11:22 AM

makeup free is how im rolling today! haha im just at work and i dont really deal with people all the time so it works out.. yeah sometimes i wilo get dressed up but other times. its just like ehhh whats the point you know. so most the time during the week i dont get dressed or wear makeup.