Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old January 26th, 2010, 02:56 PM

yeah i feel you.. ive startedbreaking out more and more lately and its really.. like you said annoying sometimes. i just try and take care of my skin as best as i can.. sometimes i realize that its my faulty and others i cant control
Old January 29th, 2010, 05:30 PM

This past year or so i have been breaking out so much on my forehead it is just extremely gross. I usually dont get any pimples on face other than my forehead and it definitely doesn't help that i scratch them so now I have a bunch of these little scars on my head. is there anything that can help remove those scars because i dont really like using makeup that much since I am so lazy to wash it off at night. i just want something simple.
Old March 10th, 2010, 03:06 PM

Just use regular soap. I don't use liquid acne cleansers because they never worked for me. I just stick with a bar of soap and a loafa. And it works my skins been pretty clear for a while now. I know alot of people have reccomended this if not in this very thread then in others...and I stand by it. You have to find the right bar for you. But if you go on the internet and search cleansing bars then you should come up with something...but if you want you can use regular soap...
Old March 31st, 2010, 01:25 PM

Yeah I agree it is so annoying. I don't get that many pimples when I get breakouts but I always get those ugly scars which stay there for like forever and look freaking disgusting. I just don't know how to get rid of those ugly scars. I have tried different creams but it still takes forever for it to go away. It is just annoying.
Old April 7th, 2010, 10:40 AM

It is so annoying and I hate it. I have been breaking out more than ever now. I hadn't been breaking out for a long time and then all of a sudden its popping up everywhere and its gross. I think it is because I am more stressed now but I don't think it is that big of a difference than before but I don't know I hope I can get through this phase soon so I can have a clearer face.
Old April 28th, 2010, 03:32 PM

ughh yess! they are annoying and i always though that after highschool i would grow out of it! but i still get little break outs here and there . i guess its all aprt of being a women.. becasue its alwasy before im about to start.. as if things couldnt get worse.. or make you feel worse.
Old May 11th, 2010, 11:14 AM

yeah.. i have scars on my face and its annoying. when i dont wear makeup becasue even tho my complexion is clear or mostly clear i cant help but noticed how gross it looks and it looks like i have ll these breakouts everywhere! aghhh
Old October 22nd, 2010, 12:53 PM

im right there with you. i cant help it but i know most the times if my fauly for being lazy at night and sleepinfg with makeup on but still i mean at tiomesi wish i ust had flawless skin like i use too hopefully i can sometime again soon