Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old November 23rd, 2009, 05:09 PM

Default black nail polish

i love painting my nails.. wether it be red, pink, orange, purple, or black.. but for some reason i love the way black looks espeically for this time of year.. i currently have balck painted toe nails and black painted finger nails and i love the way it looks even with all sorts of different outfits.
Old November 23rd, 2009, 05:31 PM

i havent actually ever use just plain old black.. but i have a dark shade of purple and it some times it can look super dark like black. but your right i like darker colors for this time of year always looks better
Old November 23rd, 2009, 06:38 PM

i reall like the dark purple colors.. and like the dark red as well i tink they look nice.. i mean brown is nice toop but those are the oens i would wear in winter.. or red.. even tho i just had red a few weeks ago.. black for awhile it is.
Old November 24th, 2009, 06:47 PM

ok im looking to find a special color thats like a mauve ish purple dark color ish and i cant find any that i like. ive even tried looking at macys and other places like that. i have found some that are simular to the color that i want but i cant find the exact color that i want. it sorta bothers me but i really want this color tht i have in my head anybody know any special stores where u can order your own custom colored nail polishes?
Old December 4th, 2009, 05:18 PM

I like all colors of nail polish but yeah I really think that dark colors are really great for this time of year I guess because of the cold weather and everything. But I usually like to paint my nails with something festive during this time of year. but i really think that dark colors can pretty much go with any outfit thats why I love it so much.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 06:02 PM

i love wearing black and dark plum color nail polishes winter time is the best time to be wearing thses colors because winter is knowen for wearing darker clothes. i normaly only wear dark polishes through out october- begining of feb. other than that i usually just wear my nails in french tip its so casual and goes mainly with any outfit im wearing. specially when im spending time during summer in my bathingsuit.
Old January 4th, 2010, 05:05 PM

During the fall/winter season I like wearing dark nail polish and during the spring/summer season I like wearing pastels...I dont know but Its the way it works out most of the time. I love the dark plums and cherries I think they're really pretty on my nails. I know everybody's into the highlighter colors and neon stuff but on my nails I keep it simple and dark...in the winter
Old January 11th, 2010, 05:40 PM

I dont think I can pull off the whole black nail polish thing. Its not that I dont like it but I like light colors...dark colors look wierd on me. The closest I've tried to black is deep purple...that was okay but I dont think I have the courage to try black. Maybe if I go to the salon I'll have the lady but It on ....we'll see!!!
Old January 13th, 2010, 03:01 PM

Even though I like the color and how it looks on other peoples nails I've never tried it for myself. Idk I eventually might get there but thats not for another couple of years. I had long hair but then I decided I wanted a bob cut...Not the best Idea. Its grown alot from that and its now past my shoulders so I guess thats a positive way to look at it....
Old January 25th, 2010, 06:50 PM

I think the black nail polish looks great on some people but not on others. Like myself. It doesn't really look that great. I've tried it and its not a color that looks great on me. I thought it would but I was so wrong. I'm going to have to stick with the plums and deep reds. I have this dark red color that's pretty close to black and doesn't look that bad.