Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old November 23rd, 2009, 03:56 PM

Default Uti

has anyone ever had a UTI.. ooommg if you have i feel for you.. they are extremely painful.. i had one.. in march and lety me tell you.. wow! it was terrible. apparently there are alot of different ways you can get them.. and its more common to get them in the summer because of wet bathing suite bottoms. another thing is.. you can get them from having sex.. i guess your suppose to pee after to clean everything out.
Old November 23rd, 2009, 05:14 PM

yeah ive had one before and please never again.. it was terrinle sometimes i felt like i wanted top cry.. i would get this urge to use the restrrom and then once i went i dreaded it soo much and after some pain.. sometimes blood.. only very litttle would come out. it wasnt even worth it haha soo horrible ughh!
Old November 23rd, 2009, 06:15 PM

ooo sounds painful. blood? yeah i didnt know you had to pee after having sex.. man o man.. now it makes me think. i dont think ive done that before so im going to have to start becasue a uti does not sound like something i want to deal with
Old November 24th, 2009, 03:57 PM

it is very important to pee before and after sex to clean out your vaginal cavity so that the bacteria does not build up and cause and infection. also certain types of clothing can cause them.. such as thong undies, overly tight jeans, wet bathingsuits, clothes that make you sweat to much down there. but also sometiems they can be caused by having sex for an extended period of time. they are very painful i had one the past january and it was the worst. nothing seems to help.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 05:11 PM

i think every women gets at least on in her life time.. and its not about being " dirty" down there it can come from alot of different things.. such as like someone else said.. wet bathing suits. so yeah just be careful becaseu i agree its super painful i hated having one.. ughh
Old December 2nd, 2009, 06:06 PM

how horrible this sounds.. man i remember when my friend michelle who ive known since 2nd grade had one the first time she had sex.. she was in serious pain and we couldnt figure out why until she went to the doctors.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 06:59 PM

ahh that sounds horrible.. seriously..n that sounds miserable.. i remember hearing about this in nursing.. i also remember a family friend whose a nurse told me that they call it the " honeymoon virus: becaseu lotws of women get it on there honey moon haha from lots of sexual activity
Old December 8th, 2009, 02:34 PM

sounds very inpleasant. something i hope i dont get lol. but i hear its very common so hey man you never know,, im just going to remember the tips i have read on here. thanks for those btw!
Old December 8th, 2009, 03:28 PM

if you get a UTI one thing you might want to do is start taking cranberry tablets, and go see a dr as soon as you can because its easiest to cure when it is just starting. i have heard of them getting pretty bad if you let them go for too long and do not get medicine for it. it can also harm or cause scar tissue to your female parts.
Old December 8th, 2009, 03:45 PM

yeah i had one , around march i think,, and it was my sisters wedding so everyone was running around doing all this stuff i heardly had time to bereak but ohh man was i in pain.. sooo much pain it got ot the point.. might be too much info.. but where blood was coming out and i wanted to cry everytime i felt the need to use the restroom which seemes like every 5 mints.. never again .. i went to the docotrs the next day got anti biotics and bam.. done