Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old January 6th, 2010, 06:57 PM

well it all depends.. i will admit sometimes its never and sometimes its sooner but its never the day of or the following day i always wait a little and obviously get to know the person. hmm i guess we all just have our different standards.
Old January 8th, 2010, 01:31 PM

well im starting to think now im going to wait forever.. becasue after all ive been through and whats going on in my life right now its just causing problems and to be honest i dont get it. ahh i seriously dont get it at all
Old February 8th, 2010, 06:36 PM

I personally cannot wait a long time. I've tried to wait and see how long I can go and the longest I waited was a month...which is sad but I just couldn't take the sexual tension anymore. Most people would look down on that but I'm being safe i get my partners tested and get tested so i'm taking proper percausions...you can never be to carefull.
Old February 20th, 2010, 06:05 PM

I think honestly, it depends on the person. If I feel really close to the person, then I would want to be with them sooner than later. If I'm taking a while to connect with that person, then I'd wait longer. Usually, it's roughly around 6 months, though, give or take depending on who the person is.
Old March 16th, 2010, 04:22 PM

well i guess it really depends on the person. some people get down to business right away and some people prefer to wait. personally, i think a female's pearl is a gift. i wouldn't just give it up to anyone. when i was with my boyfriend he respected me when we didn't do it right away. and when we finally got intimate.. it was really nice. i know it sounds so damn cheesy but it's true.
Old March 17th, 2010, 01:12 PM

I'm actually still a virgin. Yep I admit it lol. But Its not that I'm waiting for marriage or anything though. Its just that I haven't found someone who I connect with on that level. I'm very guarded ontop of that. So its hard for me to let someone get close enough to me to break all my walls that I've put up down. But maybe it'll happen who knows.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 05:34 PM

I usually wait I long time but recently Its been hard with my new boyfriend. We just click soo well and all of the long talks we have its just amazing and I can really see myself having sex with him really. Like I'm very comfortable around time and everything and he's a real gentlemanly type of guy. But honestly I don't know we'll see how it goes....
Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:11 PM

well its all been different. its not like i have a set date for each person.. some it neverhappens. others sooner then id like but i mean its not liek i go around sleeping with everyone! haha its just normally with someone who shares the same feels for me as i do for them .. but normally it takes longer then a few months.
Old March 27th, 2010, 03:24 PM

Yeah, I agree. Just make sure to be 100% ready to have sex whether you are comfortable and willing to do it with your partner. If your partner is good, he'll wait for you as long as it takes, I think, because he likes you and isn't purely interested in sex.

At least, that's what I think.