Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old November 23rd, 2009, 03:48 PM

Default how long..

how long do you wait before actually having sex with someone?
i was thinking about this .. and for me at least i dont have a certain amount of time i wait, there all different.. some sooner some never.. how do you know when?
Old November 23rd, 2009, 05:17 PM

thats a good question.. your right i dont have a certain time either.. i guess its just when it happens.. sometimes your more comfortable with the person.. maybe they have shown you a side of themselves that you like and well after awhile it just sort of happens.. not to everyone tho.. i have those who i have never done anything with
Old November 24th, 2009, 03:31 PM

it just depends. for my first sexual experience i waited over a year before giving it up for the first time. but after that i still waited a while but i didnt wait as long. when i met my husband i think we waited a week before having sex. ( we met a year before and kept in contact, then after starting to date again we slept together after like a week) i think it all just depends how you feel about the person. my husband and i knew we were ment to be married so we just went for it. and i do not regret it at all.
Old November 25th, 2009, 12:25 PM

It really depends on what person I'm dating or what kind of mood I'm in. Personally, I think that if I was in a relationship with someone and I really lioked them, I'd probably wait anywhere between 6 months to a year before I had sex with them, mainly because I don't want to be sleeping with ANYBODY, I'd want to do it with someone I like, ya know?
Old December 8th, 2009, 03:05 PM

yeah i agree its all different for mem as well.. the first time. man that took a while.. we dated on and off.. but i met this boy when i was 14 and then finally did itafter i graduated i was 17 tho.. and i still talk to him .. were kinda dating againhaha. weird right.
Old December 9th, 2009, 11:54 AM

I've never had sex so i'm not sure why I'm answering this. But alot of people have asked me how can I still be with the types of guys I date. I dont know, but most of the guys i've dated never really came out and said that thats what they wanted, I guess because its was so obvious. But I never really was ready, I dont know when exactly that would be. Most people have sex with someone they feel comfortable and at ease around. My thing is it would happen when it happens, and if I can look at the person and know if things dont work out I wont regret it...then I wont question myself.
Old December 9th, 2009, 03:18 PM

yeah my first kiss andthe first person i had sex with is my bf now.. it wasnt alwasy like that tho.. we dated and then all was good and we stopped talking for about 2 yrs and now were back together so yeah in its own little way it worked out..i dont regret and im glad it was with him
Old December 12th, 2009, 03:00 PM

I am not sure. I guess it really depends on the person, or people rather. When its the right time, you can tell. You feel it in your bones that this is the person you want to be with. Now if your already with someone thats greta, but if you just wanna hook up thats cool too.
Old December 16th, 2009, 02:51 PM

I think you should get to know the person really well and that takes atleast a couple of months. Plus you need to be able to be comfortable around that person so you need to atleast get to know them...unless its just a regular hook up. I'm thinking about the whole thing myself...and its hard to decide what to do at that moment its better to just go with the flow.
Old December 21st, 2009, 02:29 PM

I would say until you're comfortable and at ease with the person. To the point that if things dont work out between you guys you wouldn't regret your actions later. Make sure if you're not sure about his sexual history to see if he's willing to get tested. Im assuming you're a virgin so...yea...Just go with the flow you really can't set a time frame for having sex with someone it just happens.