Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old January 19th, 2010, 04:45 PM

portal dvd's are a life saver.. seriously i lovethem especially for longtripsput them on and everyone is quiet and content.. grab some sancks and bam.. seriously.. so yeah i all for them and when i havechildren im definetly getting one haha
Old January 25th, 2010, 06:06 PM

My CD player is still being used. I still buy CDs but only if its by my favorite artist. And if I like most of the songs that is on the CD. I agree that mp3 players and ipods are expensive but in a way you can think of it as an investment in a sense. Most people don't think of it like that. But I do. And I have two. they were both gifts though. I probably won't buy myself one. But I bought my own CD player...at the time they were expensive its been over 5 years ago...and it still works so It was worth the money in a sense too!!!
Old January 27th, 2010, 01:03 PM

I bought my CD player way back when they first came out and it was expensive...but worth it because it still works and its batter spenditure is crazy good. Usually as products get old they use up more batter life...but not my CD player...I've been using the same batter for the past 6 months and I've been listening to my CD player alot lately too...especially at night when I charge my Ipod.
Old February 1st, 2010, 06:33 PM

My baby still works. Thank Goodness it does. Because sometimes I forget to charge my ipod and need to listen to music I just grab that and go old school lolz. It was expensive when I bought it but that Was years probably 10 years ago now. But Its great. Battery life is still okay I just need to get some new head phones...my ipod need some too. I like those huge ones but man are they expensive.
Old February 13th, 2010, 06:28 PM

I have a VERY old CD Player/Boombox in my room. It still works well, but I don't use it anymore since I use my clock radio to listen to the radio more than anything else.

I haven't bought a CD Player for a while, and I think that it's ridiculous they're still expensive. Then again, they're rare nowadays.
Old February 17th, 2010, 03:54 PM

I'm sooo mad. Mine just broke!!!!

I leterally screamed. Now I have to go out and get a new one. And I've looked them over in the store a couple times and they're still kinda pricey....especially seeing that mp3s took over the music spectrum...which I think its just not right. but i don't have a choice. I'm going to hold off for a while though.
Old March 10th, 2010, 01:57 PM

I've seen some cheap ones too lol. But I've had one for a long time so I'm still a cd buyer plus my laptop is wherever I go so usually I just put my CDs in there. Or I'm in my car lol. Most of the CDs I but I leave in my car after I down load the songs to my itunes to put on my pod. But It does depend on where you look for CD players....someplaces are cheap and others are expensive.
Old March 10th, 2010, 04:23 PM

personaly i think that portable dvd players are the best invention! haha becasue lets think about this we all travel and realistically er dont fly everywhere.. soo how perfect if your car doesnt have a dvd player it then you can get the protable ones or the oens that attach to the back of your seat and the moment that someone put on the movie its quiet for about and hr and a half haha.
Old March 17th, 2010, 03:36 PM

You would think that you'll be able to find a quality CD player for no more that 20 bucks but I've been seeing some for 60 sometimes 80 bucks...i'm like are you serious. I asked the guy if people buy them for that expensive and he's like some people do...I would not be doing that at all. Thats rediculous I mean come on 80 bucks? really?
Old March 23rd, 2010, 03:33 PM

i haven't had a cd player since middle school.. and to be honest, i haven't seen people walking around with cd players either! is the price reallly still up there? wow.. if they were that overpriced i wouldn't even consider it and just go on to an ipod or zune or something.. at least it saves time buying/burning cds!