Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old November 21st, 2009, 06:50 PM

Default Why do men...

This is for all those questions we have about guys habits. For example; why do men feel the need to bear hug us and crush us nearly to death? Why do men have breasts if they dont use them? Why do men think they can put together everything without reading the directions? Why do they have to try? lol you guys have any answers? Ladies, any questions you want to know?
Old November 23rd, 2009, 11:29 AM

haha i hate it went my guy is like i got this.. i know how to do it you dont have to explain it.. then 20 mins later hes totally confused. n when you say if you just listened to me it could have been dont 20 mins ago. or when were driving somewhere n i know were we are n hes not familuar of the area n tells me he knows where hes going so i sit back n let him drive the wrong way n then say "if u would have let me finish explaining the directions we would have been there already" haha but i love him! i think this all goes back to the man feeling the need to be "the MAN"
Old November 24th, 2009, 04:22 PM

i am not sure what you mean. i dont know any guy that feels the need to have to bear hug me. my husband loves to have me in his arms as soon as he gets home from a busness trip. the kids get their hugs then its myturn he says he loves me so much he hates going away because he misses his family. i think i totally found me an amazing Husband and i look foward to spending the rest of my life with him.
Old November 25th, 2009, 12:45 PM

Personally, I haven't had a man hug me and crush me to death with a bear hug. I definately don't remember anyone squishing me with their hug...as fo rbreasts....it's not so much breasts, but their pectoralis muscles. Women simply have more fat around their pecs than men do, it's biological. As for those other two questions, I have nothing to say. XD
Old December 1st, 2009, 03:36 PM

i dont really understand what your talking about i think its amazing when somebody is so excited about seeing me and they give me the biggest hug in the world i love that feeling. its the best. i also do not see a problem with a man who has pecs i think its kinda cool long as he is built and they are real not implants
Old December 2nd, 2009, 11:53 AM

I've had bear hugs but thats only if I haven't seen them in months...and thats rare. Non mor my guy friends have boobs, if they do I never noticed...its mostly muscle lol. Guys do tend to want to put together things without reading directions and so do I. Sometimes you don't need to and its a waste of time. Some girls do the same thing, so I know I'm not the only one.
Old December 12th, 2009, 02:55 PM

bear hugs are great. I mean if I havent seen someone I like in a while its exciting to see them again. Also i think some girls are a bit whiney. but i guess if your a big guy and she is really small then even a nice hug will seem like its over done. Just a thought.
Old December 14th, 2009, 06:44 PM

haha i dont know why men are so obessed with breast.. seriously i dont get it.. its something i wonder all the time becasue when i look at them i dont see anything great about them haha i mean there mom has them.. its something that is used to feed a baby. whats so attractive about them
Old January 16th, 2010, 05:47 PM

This is for all those questions we have about guys habits. For example; why do men feel the need to bear hug us and crush us nearly to death? Why do men have breasts if they dont use them? Why do men think they can put together everything without reading the directions? Why do they have to try? lol you guys have any answers? Ladies, any questions you want to know?

I really haven't met a guy that loves to bear hug girls...but I guess it's because guys want to be closer to girls....as for men having breasts...they have pecs and possibly moobs...but not "breasts. ^^; I'm guessing men try to put things together because of some sort of man code. XD

At least, that's what some guys have told me.
Old January 25th, 2010, 12:10 PM

hahaha awwww i love the big tight hugs! seriously i love it . i give out alot of hugs! becasue everytime i see my freinds its a hug by and a hug hi,. and let me tell you sometimes it takes about a good 5 minutes going around giving hugs and then moving on to the next person.. soo i love hugs! haha. anyways.. i want to think of a question.. and right now im completely drawing a blank!