Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old November 21st, 2009, 06:33 PM

Default Fave online games

What are some of your fave online games? I personally love Shape Inlay and Diner Dash. They are so addicting. I also love playing bingo on yahoo with a bunch of people. I never win but it is still great fun. So what about you guys?
Old November 23rd, 2009, 04:12 PM

i dont even know the name of this game but its addicting and i remember playing in my computer class awhile back. i go to google and type in helicopter game and it comes up..
super fun.. basically you just try to get the helicopter to the end without crashing.
Old November 23rd, 2009, 06:49 PM

hahaha i know what game your talking about!! i havent played in while but i use to play all the time when iw as bored.. i started getting super competitive with the miles i traveled hahah or the point or somerhting i just remmeber getting 2000 something and beating my freind haha
Old November 25th, 2009, 01:06 PM

One of the games that I really love to play during my spare time would have to be Bejewled Blitz. It's pretty much a one-minute Bejewled Game where all you have to do is simply get the highest score. They have a compeittion where if you get the highest with your friends, you'll get prizes.
Old December 14th, 2009, 02:35 PM

I know its probably kindof nerdish but I love LOVE online scrabble nd UNO i think its so much fun. Especially when you play other actual people. Its pretty cool. My friends think its lame and i get made fun of it all the time but I dont care. I used to like this game caled FATE it was this HP game that I downloaded on my desktop...I dont use ma desktop that much anymore now i got a laptop so I haven't played it in a while.
Old December 15th, 2009, 12:23 PM

ohhhsnapp! diner dash is super addicitng i remember when i went to go vist my grandma in houston this summer i was bored late at night becasue its 3 hrs ahead over there and i wasnt used to the time change. so i started to look for some games online.. and dinner dash made me stay up all night its crazy haha i loved it.
Old December 15th, 2009, 02:33 PM

yeah dinner dash is.. super addicitng haha you want to make the best cafe and have all the happy citizens its just nice when u make enough money to make the cafe look nice haha i love it i want to play now.
Old December 15th, 2009, 05:39 PM

i have a new favorite game on the internet and that is farmville on facebook. haha its quite addicting, but when i was younger there was a web site called candy stand. com and they had tons of diffrent games to play i used to love playing the mini golf one.. it was like life savers sponcered game haha you could play with up to four players per game. my best friend and i used to play it all the time after school.
Old February 27th, 2010, 06:01 PM

There was a game called Heli Attack 2. It's pretty much a simple game where you play a single soldier shooting helicopters down with guns, and you keep shooting them down until you down. The point is to get the highest score possible.

It's fun, simple, and addicting. It's a good time waster.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:38 PM

I'm usually on facebook so I play the games they have on there. Like UNO, Sorority Life, and Mobsters...I have like 5 different Mobs from different sites lol. But I love playing them. They're fun and you'll be suprised how much times flies when you're playing these things...that can be either good or bad. Depending. I have to get the sims computer game tho...thats my favo