Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old November 21st, 2009, 05:01 PM

Default Thanksgiving

Ok so Thanksgiving is coming up! yay! For those of us trying to eat healthy what are some thigns you will be cooking/eating on thanksgiving. For me its turkey and stuffing (i'll skip the pie). I am also making beets and corn and greenbeans. So what about you guys? what is everyone going to have?
Old November 23rd, 2009, 12:34 PM

oh for thanksgiving im going to eat tons of turkey! My favorites are turkey mashed potatos (no gravy) and green olives. those are my thanksgiving staples.. i cant wait i love love love thanksgiving! yummy and then for christmas.. Its tamales. haha man i love the holidays and the food that come along with them. ima be like 400 lbs over weight after newyears.
Old November 24th, 2009, 03:48 PM

i am so thankful for thanksgiving, my second fav holiday. im having the family over this year to my new house and were having Turkey, oven baked as well as deep fried turkey. mashed potatos, gravy, stuffing, rice pilof, cranberry jelly, and cornbread. then the kids are baking the deserts once we sit down to dinner so all our pies and everything can be fresh and warm. looking very foward to being the host for our familys thanksgiving this year!!!
Old December 9th, 2009, 02:26 PM

I know its after thanksgiving but hey...atleast its about thanksgiving. Thanksgiving by far is my favorite holiday. Mostly because its all about food. Christmas is okay because of the gifts but the food tastes way better during thanksgiving. My family goes all out with the food too...Theres so much leftovers that we dont have to cook for a week. And it wasn't even at my house it was at my aunts we just took home alot of food as did alot of the family. I can't wait for next year.
Old December 16th, 2009, 11:14 AM

Im still recovering from thanksgiving dinner and its almost christmas. I just basically ate the entire time...I even went to sleep woke up and went back to eating. I love thanksgiving though...it doesnt help that my cousins and I have an eating competiton and the winner gets 100 bucks...2nd 75 nd 3rd 50...And most of my cousins are guys too. But this year I got 2nd...I'm the only girl to ever place in consistancy. Its kinda dumb but it keep the get together interesting and hilariously fun!!