Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old November 21st, 2009, 04:07 PM
Default Just told I might not have kids

I have been fighting with some problems with my periods sense I started them. I've always had painful, heavy periods. Luckly when I was young, they were short, but I'd miss school over them once a month. By the time I was in high school I was on birthcontrol and pain meds to make living with them easier. When I went to college, I lost my medical and had to stop taking all that. I just got my medical back and saw the doctor. I am engaged and we want to have a baby, but now I am being sent to another doctor because I might not be able to have kids. I am just looking for support and see if others have endromytrosis (sp) and how they live with it.
Old November 23rd, 2009, 01:06 PM

im very sorry to hear this. it is very frustrating when you want to have your baby but your unable to. my cousin also has this same problem, she is unable to have children but she is going to use invetro fertalzation and she is going to have a me carry her baby when im ready as well as when she is, im very excited to do this for her. i am worried that i might become attached to this baby but then again its family so i will always be around. i hope it works for you and maybe ask a family member to help you with this so you can have your own baby.
Old November 23rd, 2009, 02:37 PM

aww thats very nice of you.. and monique im sorry top hear about the news. hopefully everything turns out okay. its funny becasue most ppl dont really think of having children as a differevult thing to do.. but once you cant its alsmot as if you took it for granteed you know.. what i mean
Old November 23rd, 2009, 05:03 PM

aww wim soo sorry to hear that... well like she said you can do invetro.. or theres alwasy adoption.. but hey you never know sometimes the doctors may be wrong and you could still concieve so dont give up,
Old November 24th, 2009, 04:47 PM

i would keep trying to have a baby, my cousin was told she would never beable to have any children but she ended up having a happy healthy beautiful baby boy, it was a suprise to all of us when she told us she was having a baby we were all so happy for her. he doctors were shocked but i believe when theres a will theres a way. and she just made it happen.
Old December 7th, 2009, 01:22 PM

I'm sorry to hear that I know how you feel because my mom went through the same thing. I'm adopted with in the family and before my parents adopted me they tried for years to have kids but couldn't. My mom had the same problems you have. I know its hard to go through it, I totally understand. My mom still has her rough days even today, even thoughs she tries to hide it. You just have to take it one day at a time.
Old December 12th, 2009, 03:15 PM

I have to agree with Ada. Just take one day at a time. Thats all you can do after all, that and keep your apts with the doctors and hey! get a second opinion. After all, doctors arent always right and they sometimes miss things that another doctor can catch for you. I hope you are well.