Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old February 16th, 2010, 02:31 PM

the other day my little sister and i where play fighting and she sprayed me with this horrible cotton candy smelling perfume she has ( shes ten) and she knows i hate the smell of it.. ughh and then added love spell ( which i also dislike) and then my own pink body spray from victoria secret.. not to mentuon i already had wild on by ralph lauren. needless to say.. it didnt mesh well.
Old March 19th, 2010, 02:51 PM

I don't really wear perfume but I do mix like lotion scents and body wash scents. I don't really think its bad because both have a really light scent so they don't overpower each other which is great because if scents are too strong I get really bad headaches and feel sick. I think it is ok to mix scents as long as they aren't too strong.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:22 PM

I don't think that its bad to mix scents if you're hair shampoo and conditioner is a different scent from your body wash or spray. But my thing is when you start mixing different perfumes to gether especially if they're both strong...its almost equivalent to covering up your funk with perfume or whatever. I can't take it. I don't want to be smelling you 10 minutes after you already walked by that is not attractive!
Old March 24th, 2010, 01:12 PM

I don't think it matters so much to overlap scents...but to mix two different perfumes together is a little to much. I don't like wearing perfume that much mostly just go off the scent from my lotions and body splash and stuff like that. I only wear perfume on special ocassions I guess.

But its up to you. If mixing works for you then by all means do it as long as the smells go well together.
Old April 8th, 2010, 04:04 PM

i think mixing the two might be a little too much. i'll probably just save it since you said your body wash and shampoo already have a strong scent. yiou don't want to overload yourself with perfume.. it's nice to smell good but too much is too much.. so i say, one at a time.. save that for next time. hehe
Old May 22nd, 2010, 03:46 PM

Personally, I have to say that if the shampoo and conditioner are okay, then I would say only use a TINY bit of perfume, as well as a scent that is not too overpowering. After all, if you're happy with the shampoo and conditioner are good, then I'd stick with it.

However, there's nothing wrong with making you smell better.