Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old December 12th, 2009, 06:40 PM

Omg Nina I have to agree, pie is so great for a movie. And red vines are perfect for watching cartoon movies like Up. I still like bitting off the ends and using them as a straw for my 7up. My nieces love to hang out with me and watch movies because I pull out all the yummies and cool stuff that mommy doesnt want them to have (ha!). Well thats why im so super cool Pillows and blankets are a must have. Cuz if the movie gets boring we have pillow fights and build forts. Kids are so much fun
Old January 22nd, 2010, 12:40 PM

ohh all those extras when having a movie night. when i have movie nights at my house it all depends whos attending but theres usually a bunch of pillows and blankets and if my little cousins are comming the of course there little stuffed animals and dolls are there too. we usually have a fire place going if its cool enough and hot coco or if its summer we have ice cream sundays.
Old January 25th, 2010, 02:48 PM

i sometimes literally wear ugfgs while i watch movies haha i have these bluw shorts and i wear them to bed from time to time but most the time my feat are cold so i put uggs on add that with a sweartshirt sounds funny but still haha its comfort
Old January 25th, 2010, 05:16 PM

I usually watch movies in the game room and I turn it into a semi bedroom. We have two reclinable couches and a couch with a pull out bed so I just pull out the bed and Grab some pillows and blackets some snacks and OJ and I'm a happy camper. Most likely I invite my bestfriend over and watch back to back movies. SO much fun.
Old January 27th, 2010, 02:17 PM

I just grap everything off my bed get on the pull out bed and get comfy. I love the pull out bed in our family room. My grandma bought it for me as a graduation present...so when I get my own apartment I'll have options for when people comeover and stuff I guess Idk...but its pretty cool. And I love it...I hardly sleep in my room on the weekends anymore.
Old February 10th, 2010, 02:30 PM

hahahaha yes a movie comfy thread!!

I usually just grab my cashmere throws...like 2 or um and then my comforter. THen I get my temperpedic pillows get on my couch and just camp out with all my snacks and the remote and everything within arm reach. I don't like getting up after i'm settled so no body really bothers me. And most people don't like watching movies with me because I hate when people talk in movies....so I tell people to clamp it alot lol. SO at home or at the dorms I usually watch by myself. Just the way I like it.
Old February 10th, 2010, 04:41 PM

i can go for some mango tart ice cream with starwberrys from golden spoons! man that soudnd soo good im literally trying not to fall asleep here at boring work. and it doesnt help that i forgot my ipod grrrr.. but yeah i want some of that or some popcorn with like the nacho cheese yumm
Old April 28th, 2010, 02:37 PM

when i have a movie night i always have :
- a glass of water with me
-blanket
-phone on silent
- and then your snacks of course.
Old April 28th, 2010, 03:52 PM

haha yeah my phone is always next to me but i have to put i on silent so it doesnt distrubed anyone but then again.. when i txt the buttons make some nosie so thats a little annoying as well.