Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old November 21st, 2009, 02:28 PM

Smile Extras

I saw someone posted a topic about the munchies we all need to make it a real movie night, but what about all those extra comforts that you need before you can settle down. I'm talking about blankets and pillows and a teddy ( I still use mine when its a scarry movie!). What about you guys, what are some extras you need to complete the movie night?
Old November 25th, 2009, 11:27 AM

I think I've always prefered a pillow to be honest. There's nothing better than hugging a pillow, lying in bed, having a soda and possibly a small snack, and watching a really good movie. It's simple comfort, but really good comfort. However, that's all I really need, a pillow and a bed.
Old December 3rd, 2009, 01:49 PM

for some reason, i always have to lay in my bed and watch a movie. i can't sit on a couch and watch one.. i just can't get in the mood for it!! but one of my extras is having great company to watch it with... my boyfriend. =) and of course i have to be super comfy laying in bed watching it!!!
Old December 4th, 2009, 02:57 PM

we turn out living room into the comfy Room. we bring blankets, pillows, sometimes we even decided to bring out matress out of the bedroom and toss it on the floor and have the best movie nights ever.. we usually end up falling asleep in there so it works out perfect. I LOVE MOVIE AT HOME NIGHTS. gotta love watching movies all comfy in your pjs and snacks from your kitchen.
Old December 4th, 2009, 03:50 PM

I usually like bringing my blanket down when I watch movies. I just love getting snuggled in my blankets and watching a good movie. I usually have a pillow too because sometimes I just like laying down on the couch and watching the movie. If it is really cold then I like to bring out a heater to heat up the room and make it nice and cozy. Other than that I dont really bring too much extra stuff.
Old December 7th, 2009, 04:11 PM

yeah exactly i was juwst talking to the guy im dating and he lives in sd,, so its about 2 hrs away from me.. but we see each other alot.. i know long distance but were not really in a relationship. lol anyways.. he asked if it was raining over here and i said yes and asked the same thing and he replied" perfect weather to cuddle and watch a movie : perfect! i loved it haha basically my favorite thing add hotchocolate or somethign earm.. and some popcorn and count me in
Old December 7th, 2009, 04:56 PM

count me in as well! mann i always say winter is boyfreind season hahaha i mean i know thats dumb but still its when you want tp say in and watch movies drink something warm and create boday warmth with someone haha thats the best dont you agree?
Old December 7th, 2009, 06:07 PM

what i need right now is another pair of socks. some blankets a heater and some gloves.. and then some hot soup.. pizza hotchoclate or something that will staify my needs becasue its super super cold!
Old December 8th, 2009, 01:05 PM

i cannot go any further then this.. haha that song was just on sorry but yeah this weekend seems like a total lets just cuddle up in a big warm blanket and drink warm things like tea coffee and hot coco.. not to mention.. itsd raining outside so thats the perfect excuse not to go out
Old December 8th, 2009, 03:00 PM

cant forget the twizzlers and red vines haha those are a must.. and not to mention the popcorn with cheese. hmm in the summer when we have movies nights we eat ice cram now.. we can have pie.. ummm pumpklin pie with whipped cream or.,. chesecake.