Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old January 23rd, 2010, 06:23 PM

I am not exicted to see Breakintg Dawn. I mean, I have read a synopsis of what happens in the books.....but wow.....personally, I really hope they don't film the last movie....or rather, I still wonder why people are so obsessed with this book series in general, it boggles the mind, at least, it boggles my mind. D:
Old January 25th, 2010, 04:24 PM

Lets all hope that the next movie is better than the last one. It was not impressed with this one at all. Yea its slow moving when you read the book too but I mean COME ON!!! can we get some better acting atleast...thats believable. Its just not cutting it. I really hope the next one isn't as disappointing.
Old February 1st, 2010, 06:01 PM

Im a huge new moon fan And I had to see it on the night it came out in the theatres. Everybody was there I mean I've never seen that much people trying to get into a movie before. I was slightly disappointed like some people. But Not enough to regret seeing it or to keep me from seeing it again. I can't wait for the next one to come out...I think they started filming it already.
Old February 6th, 2010, 05:31 PM

I hate this series. I KNOW that this series is meant for young teenage girls, and it's fantasy, and I KNOW that it's not meant to be taken seriously and is more just a way to escape....but COME on, I've never seen such a misogynistic portrayal of women by Bella's inability to escape Edward. He defines her life so much that she cannot even attempt to move on and be a better person....I hate Twilight. >:[
Old February 10th, 2010, 01:25 PM

OMG!!! I love love love the Twilight Sagas...They're awesome!!!

I loved New Moon I don't care what anybody else says I thought it was pretty cool. But I can't wait for the next one to come out. I hated the ending though it seriously left us Marriage?

Oh and I heard that the author was actually writing a 5th book but it got leaked so she just stoped writing it...that sucks man!!!
Old May 22nd, 2010, 03:19 PM

I know this thread is MAJORLY old, and I know it's a bad idea to basically revive old threads far back like this. However, I will say that what I saw recently should at least be mildly commented on, at least, I think it should. <-- Regardless of whether you liked Twilight or not, I think you'll get a kick out of this. Enjoy.
Old May 29th, 2010, 04:21 PM

best quote out of that whole video.

"....enjoy my back....just enjoy it."

it's even funnier when you hear the two people comment and laugh at the whole seriousness of the movie. it is totally just fanservice for the girls, which is nice, but there isn't much else imo.