Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old January 22nd, 2010, 03:03 PM

I still watch disney channel once in awhile and I really like wizards of waverly place. In fact I am actually going to go a taping next week after months of trying to get tickets. i am so excited I just can't wait. I really hope it doesnt get canceled that day because that would just really suck because I have been waiting so long and I hope the weather won't affect it to much because it is predicted to rain that day.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 06:14 PM

Disney Channel was also really good....however, nowadays, there are no more good cartoons like the Gargoyles or Goof Troop....nowadays, it's more about Hannah Montana and other bland television shows....I want my block of cartoons back......D: Or be able to watch old Disney Animated Shorts, those were awesome.
Old January 25th, 2010, 03:04 PM

I think just about ever kid out there watches Disney Channel...I grew up on it. Especially my pre teen years. I loved all the shows And used to watch the movies they would have on Saturday Nights....They were awesome for sleep overs lol. But I haven't watched it in a while because I dont have to babysit kids anymore. Atleast not at home. So I really had no motive to switch on Disney.
Old January 27th, 2010, 12:11 PM

GARGOYLES!!! love that cartoon...that and the Smurfs lol...they still show some old cartoons on boomerang which is really cool. But I use to watch Disney Channel alot when I was younger. Who ever invented Parental Control...grrr...but I didn't mind I though those "grown up" movies were boring anyway. Plus I was an obedient daughter I never watched what I wasn't allowed too...So Disney Channel was a haven for me especially the Movies!!!!
Old January 29th, 2010, 03:16 PM

I still like watching the Disney channel. I dont really know why I just like it. I don't watch it all the time but I do try to keep up with the new episodes like I know they usually have new episodes on fridays or sundays so that is when I watch it. and I dont know but I can just watch reruns on disney channel it doesnt seem as boring as when I watch reruns of other shows.
Old February 1st, 2010, 03:17 PM

I still watch too. I don't know why either. But it was old past time and I find my self flipping to it. Like the other night they were showing around the world in 80 days I love that movie. Its sooo funny and action filled lol. I watched it with my cousin while I was babysitting him. He enjoyed it which was good since he usually gives me a hard time. Now I just turn on Disney Channel and let him watch until he falls asleep after playtime's over.
Old February 10th, 2010, 12:16 PM

Like now when I watch Disney Channel its like traveling back in time. Like seriously for me I feel like I'm in junior high again or whatever. And thats a scary thought lol jk. But seriously Disney Channel I think is awesome. I love how the shows are safe and stuff...in a sense parents can further shelter their kids...But I guess its a personal choice. I'm always watching Disney Channel because I babysit my friends brother all the time...and thats all she watches. Bless her heart...
Old March 3rd, 2010, 01:05 PM

I used to watch the Disney Channel all the time. They got a lot of new shows but the old ones were sooo good. Like Sister Sister and Lizzie..and I remember for awhile they had Smart Guy on there. Oh and Boy meets world!!! Those shows were hilarious! But now the shows are more kiddy. Even the ones that are supposed to be based in a high school settings.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 06:46 PM

yeah i watch it with my sister tii! i love phineas and ferb and i will admit i do watch it without her some times too haha the shows are just super cute and funny.. like the other day my sister who is 16 and i were watching it and sunny with a chance was cracking us up we literally had huge smiles on our faces the entire time. man that chad dylan cooper.