Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old November 20th, 2009, 04:10 PM

Default disney tv shows

Who still watches the disney channel? I like still love watching it. I especially like wizards of waverly place and suite life on deck. I dunno I just can't stop watching disney channel it is like my safety net or something. It makes me feel like a little kid again. I also went to the taping of suite life on deck and it was just a really fun experience. I mean the actors arent actually that young compared to targeted audience i love disney.
Old November 23rd, 2009, 04:17 PM

haha i still watch it all the time..with or without my little sister.. i will admit tho i do watch it more with her but there are times where im sitting at home and theres nothign on so i go to disney and watch something i also really liek icarly but thats on nick haha..
i have a freind who has a younger brother and he watches disney as well i think if you have younger sibling its more likey that you will watch it
Old November 24th, 2009, 03:13 PM

i watch the disney channel with my little cousins. when i babysit them we watch it all the time. its a mix of the diffrent shows but they love to watch the disney channel.. they tell people there watching disneyland.. haha they think the disney channel is the same as disneyland. there 2 and 3 im trying to teach them the diffrence between but they dont understand.
Old November 25th, 2009, 03:21 PM

I don't watch the Disney Channel anymore. I remember back in the day when they played more cartoons (Don't remember if they do) like Goof Troop, Gargoyoles (SP), and classic Disney Cartoons. I don't know if they really play them anymore, but I really miss those cartoons, and wish they wouldn't play anymore live action shows...
Old December 2nd, 2009, 06:14 PM

yeah i will admit i watch from time to time.. but i like phineas and ferb.. my little sister watches it and i really like it.. i think if you have a younger sibling in the house.. like way younger you tend to watch these these shows still.. becaseu i havea freind who has a ten yr old brother and he still wacthes them as well
Old December 4th, 2009, 03:07 PM

I agree I think that if you have younger siblings you are more likely to watch disney shows just because you watch it with them. but yeah I like watching disney shows too and I also like watching nickalodean shows from time to time. It just makes me feel like I am a little kid again when i watch those kind of shows just like how I feel when i go to disneyland.
Old December 7th, 2009, 11:34 AM

Disney Channel used to be the only channel I would watch. I absolutely love it still. I still watch wizards of waverly place, and That's so Raven. But I never got into the whole Hannah Montana thing....never really liked it I always thought it was extremely dry humor. OH and I used to watch Proud Family, sometimes they have some reruns but I wish they had continued with that one. that was my favorite show out of all of them. I also liked the movies they'll play on there too.
Old December 18th, 2009, 02:27 PM

i still watch it from time to time. my little sister and i like to watch tv together and she normally gets to pick haha sometime we compromise and watch somethign but for ther most part the disney channel shows are pretty entertaining. i love phineas and ferb
Old January 6th, 2010, 11:32 AM

Sometimes I catch myself watching there movies....Then right after a show always comes one so then I watch it. It brings back so many memories. Those were the good old days when life was simple and you didn't have to worry about anything. I don't know maybe I'm still a kid at heart. When I was a kid that was one of the few channels I was allowed to watch. Now when I babysit my little cousins thats all they watch so I have to watch with them.
Old January 11th, 2010, 03:14 PM

I used to love watching Disney Channel when I was a kid. That Cartoon Network and Nick. Now when ever I flip over it It brings back alot of memories. I dont know sometimes I watch the movies that they show on Saturday nights when I have no plans...I also loved the little thing IDK what its called....DISNEY 411...and they made a new one DISNEY 365....I think those are pretty cool...I'm a Disney junkie so its okay lol.