Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old February 12th, 2010, 04:41 PM

I don't think it is bad because I actually do it all the time and I haven't seen any effects or anything like that. My hair is still pretty much the same except it just smells different depending on the scent of the shampoo. I really don't think it is a big deal. I usually like to switch after every bottle just because I get sick of a scent and just want a new one.
Old February 17th, 2010, 03:34 PM

U don't think that it's bad it'll just be hard to tell what works for you because you keep switching things up so much. I wouldn't say its necessarily bad but you might not want to do it too much its not that great of an idea. Also some products don't work well with eachother so you should be aware of that as well. But people do it all the time and everything seems fine.
Old February 19th, 2010, 04:57 PM

I don't think it is bad at all I actually think it is good. I don't know but I have always done it as far as I can remember. i do always finish a bottle before I start another but I never use the same kind of shampoo two bottles in a row. I often times use different brands for shampoo and conditioner. I just like to mix it up. I haven't heard anything bad and have heard a few things good about it.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 03:09 PM

I don't think its bad. But if you even have to question it you probably sholdn't do it at all. Some people react differently to different regiments. Especially hair care regiments. My hair can't take being shampooed often or constantly changing my hair products. Its weird because its almost like if my hair has to adjust to the switch. But if you've been doin it and you've had no problems at all then by all means. DO it.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:26 PM

I honestly think that its up to you and what works for you specifically. If switching it up works for you then by all means don't change it. But if your hair is breaking and dry and stuff like that then you shouldn't. Also it'll be harder to figure what really works for your hair because you keep switching thing up sooo much...
Old March 12th, 2010, 05:12 PM

Yeah I agree I think it depends on each person. I think that if switching shampoo does have bad effects on your hair then just don't do it anymore but if it seems to be making it healthier than stick with it. But since i think everyone has different kinds of hair it really depends on how your hair reacts to switching shampoos.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 04:12 PM

i remember when i was experiementing with shampoos.. no good.. or at least for my hair. it made my hair really dry and flaky. i started gettign a lot of dandruff from it. i guess my hair wasn't use to all these action going on with different shampoo. everyone is different but switching shampoos too fast didn't work out for me.
Old April 12th, 2010, 01:57 PM

i like to change up my shampoo every time i buy a new bottle simply because i dont want my hair getting used to one product and not getting the benifits of using a volume shampoo when i buy an expensive one just to give my hair some lift it reallt just how things go.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 04:48 PM

yeah i tink it can be bad tho becasue of your scalp but then again leaving a shampoo in for too long is also a bad thing soo yeah anyways im tired sleepy and want to leave goosssh so much time left -_-