Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old November 19th, 2009, 06:17 PM

Default Hair Spray

what kind of hair spray do you guys use or recommend to keep your tease up throughout the day and also at night. i'm a bride's maid for my friend and i don't want my hair to look like a complete mess by the end of the night! any recomendations would be great!
Old November 21st, 2009, 02:52 PM

AQUA! There is a reason it has been around for so long and my uncle is a hairdresser and uses it with his clients. It comes in a white and pink can. Fair warning though, don't use it around candles or any open flames. I had a friend back in jr high who was adding some to her hair while we were outside. Some girl was lighting a smoke and poof when her hair! Ok, so smoking is bad, but the story is still funny. I have to go facebook her now and remind her of that horror story! lol!
Old November 23rd, 2009, 11:39 AM

i love using aussie "amazing volume" (the type is in green n blue writting) and aussie "mega hold"( the writting is in redish pink and like an orange) . both come in a purple can. i use them to spray my hair when i tease it. i first spray the strip of teased hair with the volume one then the mega hold one. it stays all night. i also uses both sprays when i curl my hair and it even lasts over night.. ofcourse the curls are weekend but they are still there. any other hair spray n my hair is flat instantly. so good luck. walmart n target have the cheepest prices on the hair spray..
Old November 23rd, 2009, 03:23 PM

i dont really know anymore.. i mean i use to buy all the same kinds but i hardly use hairspray now i use to use it all the time now i only find myself using it like maybe 1 every few months thats probbaly becaseu i cut my hair and i dont really find the need for it anymore.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 02:59 PM

I really don't like using hairspray. I do use it sometimes on special occasions.Its not that bad, but i find that it can make your hair dry after so many uses. I dont know if its just my hair but i really dont like it. Plus my hair gets puffy after awhile anyway, I have to use strong hold which makes my hair stiff as wood. Its horrible.
Old December 23rd, 2009, 06:58 PM

i also use aussie and it works great it keeps my hair in place all day, just because they have very many diffrent things and types of products its great but i dont relally have a prefrence. im hoping that it works for you i would hate to hear that you did your hair and then it went flat because if that was the case then i would be upset.
Old January 4th, 2010, 12:43 PM

i use to have really long hair.. and i would curl it almost everyday.. so when i cut it i completely stoppped using hair spray i actually dont do anything with my hair anymore because its at an awkward stage gaga i cant wait till it grows out. but i use to use sauve or.. this damn i forget the name it was a guys names tho. bug tall bottle. white cap
Old January 4th, 2010, 04:51 PM

I use "Aqua" as well. It works amazingly on my hair. And I have probably the thickest kind of hair out there and It still holds and lasts all day. I stick by it and I'm afraid to try anything else...why not stick with what you know? Plus its not that expensive so I can afford it on my tight college student budget lol
Old February 16th, 2010, 03:54 PM

i remember when i was obsessed with aussie products for some reason thught they actually did something to my hair haha like the volume spray that smells .. ughh terrible andthen the hairspray that was super sticky and .. yeah i didnt like it.. i guess the only thing i really liked was the beach curls spray and i cant find that anywhere anymore!