Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Seniors' Health

Old November 19th, 2009, 06:14 PM

Default Present for Grandparents on Christmas

i love my grandparents... and i really don't know what to get them for christmas this year... or any year!!! i don't watch to get them those cheesey reindeer sweaters either but i did that couple of years ago and my grandparents called me a cheeseball! any good ideas? thanks!
Old November 21st, 2009, 04:12 PM

get together with your family members and pitch in for something like a new TV or, I saw someone getting a Wii, I think thats a great idea. You get them something like that and there is no way they can call you cheesy!! And you'll have fun trying to show them how this new tech stuff works! I got my grandma a cell phone so we could talk for cheap (she was killing my minutes using her landline!)
Old November 23rd, 2009, 12:24 PM

lol wow u actually bought them reindeer sweaters ? lmao thats great. haha i love it, but i think a practical gift could be something like i gift card to a nice restraunt located close to their house. getting them something to use for thier house like updating something for them. buying them a beautiful new bed set. My favorite thing to give during the holidays are a bottle of wine and a gift card to a local restraunt that they live eating at. sometimes i give gift cards to the family so they can go visit my neice at her work and eat some amazing food.
Old December 7th, 2009, 01:32 PM

You can buy them one of those ediable arrangements things, they're really nice. Also there's gift baskets of hot chocolate and stuff like that. I always get magazines for stuff like that and I buy them for my grandparents and they love it. I dont know what else you can get them. I'm really thinking about getting them something else but my grandma recently called me and told me she liked the tea basket that I sent her with all different types of exotic teas and it came with two really nifty mugs...this year she told me she wants the same thing or hot chocolate....my mom showed her the magazine on accident.
Old December 9th, 2009, 03:36 PM

seriously i never know what to get my gma for christmas most the time i just have my mom or someone pick it out and we give it to her but i feel like im grown up now that i need to give out all my gifts so this year i bought everyone there own gifts on my own i know that sounds super childish but like i said i normally buy friends gifts and my sisters and my grandpartens aunts and uncles i let my mom take care off