Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old November 19th, 2009, 05:55 PM

Default Anyone know..

where i can buy perfumes for a nice low price? =) i mean i usually get mines at macys but i'm just wondering if there is anywhere i can turn to that can get me some discounts when i'm buy christmas presents this year.. have to be legit perfumes!!!! thanks1
Old November 21st, 2009, 02:54 PM

You can try those stands at the mall. Sometimes they have really good deals. I also see them at swap meets. Walmart sells some too in gift packets. I normally would shop at walmart because the prices are great, but I have noticed that target is getting pretty good at matching walmart or beating them. Good luck!
Old December 4th, 2009, 01:57 PM

i really dont trust some of these little purfume stores in the mall. my mom once bought me something from one of them and within like 5 months the purfume took on a yellow color and smelled diffrent. i think it was a knock off brand of the purfume and that the sent alters after a few months of being stored. i either order direct from the purfume companys web page or i buy it in a store so if it messes up i can take it back
Old December 4th, 2009, 05:32 PM

I dont really know of different places to buy perfumes and stuff but if you do buy at macy look for their coupons in their mail and in the paper. They always have discount codes that you can use on your overall order. So i think if you want to save some money but dont really want to buy at places that you dont really trust then just look for coupons that you can use.
Old January 5th, 2010, 03:37 PM

you can try the mall i know they have those perfume stores sometimes and they sell the perfumes or cologane for a reasonable price so yeah iwould try there im sure you will save some money maybe get asked again
Old February 1st, 2010, 12:36 PM

yeah in the mall they normally have a store that sells only perfume and they are normally alot cheaper then the retail stores like macys and what not,, even if its is 20 dollars cheaper ., 20 dollars is 20 dollars haha
Old February 9th, 2010, 04:10 PM

well they have those discount fragrance places in the mall but i do not know how good those products really are simply because there like $30 cheaper that the fragrance is in like macys or jc pennys. so im not totally sure but they have a few called perfume mainia and those sell them at a cheaper rate..
Old February 22nd, 2010, 06:22 PM

You should check out TJMaxx or Khols.

I was shocked at the perfumes they had they're really nice and name brand but for a lower price thats reasonable. I don't buy my perfumes at department stores at all. You should totally go there and check it out. I know TJ doesn't have a huge collection but its really nice you might have to search through it but if you find one that you like its sooo worth it.