Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old December 21st, 2009, 05:58 PM

I dont think is that bad...maybe if you were mixing premium with regular or something like that then you might have problems. Because my mom is always switching between Cosco gas and Chevron and her cars in mint condish everytime she comes back from the dealer with her checkup completion. Its not tat big of a deal...
Old February 13th, 2010, 05:19 PM

Why in the world would the oil be different for each gas station? Sure, different fuels such as unleaded, unleaded plus, and unleaded premium would be bad if you used the wrong fuel for the wrong car, but from different gas stations? If the gas was really different for each station, you would see certain cars at certain stations. As far as I can tell, gasoline is just gasoline. D:
Old February 17th, 2010, 03:51 PM

mixing diffrent gas station gases wont hurt you car long as you are putting the same grade gas in your car it should be fine the state regulates the ingredents in diffrent levels of fuel so that way its all the same and they cant sell you cheep gas for and expensive price.. its a good thing that they do it that way saves us money for sure..
Old February 19th, 2010, 02:46 PM

never heard of this and to be honest.. is it even safe? lol like what do you do.. put 10 in ad then 10of the other i dont get it haha unless youmean like filling up with one kind of gas and then the next timwe filling another type.. i mean i dont think thats the best idea
Old February 24th, 2010, 11:11 AM

I don't know whether it's a myth or not but I do it all the time. I go with which ever gas is cheaper. I don't mix regular with premium/supreme or whatever they call it. But if I'm gettin just supreme then I stick with supreme regardless of whatever gas station I go to. Most people think its bad to mix different companies gas but its been working for me and my budget, and to tell the truth we all do it.
Old February 27th, 2010, 04:36 PM

I go to different gas stations all the time, usually to find whatever is cheaper. I just don't want to mix premium/supreme/unleaded or put the wrong gas in my car because that can screw it up....like putting supreme in an unleaded engine, that can actually damage your car, and I don't want that at all. D:
Old March 13th, 2010, 06:09 PM

It is definately not bad. What you're thinking of is mixing different types of gas like Unleaded and Plus and Supreme, those kinds of gas. The gas from each gas station is the same, only the price is different.
Old March 27th, 2010, 05:28 PM

There should be a mythbusters episode about this, although to be honest, I know that the basic facts about gas is known all over. However, I will have to say that I doubt it will be even worth it.

In any case, nothing bad can come from mixing gas from different stations.