Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old November 19th, 2009, 05:32 PM

Default Peeing in the middle of the night

i've been getting up a lot lately to go use the restroom. to be honest, it's getting a little annoying too! i don't drink anything after i brush my teeth and i release everything before i shower.. so why am i still peeing in the middle of the night? it's been like this for a couple of days now! it's soo annoying
Old November 19th, 2009, 06:38 PM

maybe there's liquid in your body that didn't come out when you were releasing it for the last time before you go to sleep? i remember seeing commercials on tv that said 'GOT A URGE?'.. and it was like some kind of medicine for having to pee so frequently.. maybe you should talk to the doctor about it? or maybe.. you could be pregnant? i remember my sister in law peeing a lot during the night when she was pregnant!
Old November 21st, 2009, 04:37 PM

I do this from time to time. It can happen if you are not sleeping deep enough. If you are sleeping lightly you more likely to be awakened by things that would normally wouldn't. Like having to pee. Check with your doctor if it keeps going on, but you should be fine in a few days.
Old November 23rd, 2009, 11:18 AM

well remember it takes 7 hours before what ever you put in you mouth comes out. so if you drink upto seven hours before you go to bed you have a higher chance of needing to use the restroom. i think it might be a wise idea if you try not drinking anything seven hours before you go to be otherwise ur going to be awake using the bathroom.
Old November 23rd, 2009, 02:31 PM

maybe its becasue its gettng colder at night.. i know when im cold i feel like i have to use the restroom more often .. haha i dont know why so dont ask.. but yeah i also agree with the not being in deep enough sleep.. becasue i know i wake up at least.. twice a night.. and just kinda chill there until i fall back to sleep
Old November 25th, 2009, 12:15 PM

I'll have to agree with the one person that said it takes at least 7 hours for it to get completely out of your body, so I imagine that is happening to you. I don't think anything serious is ahppening, though if it's been a week and things are still continuintg, going worse, or not at all getting better, I would see a doctor just in case to be sure things are on the up and up.
Old December 2nd, 2009, 11:23 AM

Maybe its because you're body takes awhile to release all the liquids from the day. I hardly drink water and I know I should, and I'm always waking up to go to the bathroom. I dont know why my mom said something about the weather changing but thats kindof weird. Who knows? It doesnt bother me that much because as soon as get back in my bed I'm knocked out for the rest of the night.
Old December 16th, 2009, 02:59 PM

maybe you didnt empty out your bladder completly when you peed that last time...I dont see anything wrong with peeing in the middle of the night but hey...what do I know I'm not a doctor....you should ask your doctor or a physcian if you are that concerned it maybe nothing but then you never know. Just to give you an ease of mind.
Old December 30th, 2009, 02:59 PM

This doesnt sound like a serious problem. It may be that your bladder didnt get all the access waste out when you went to pee before. But just to get some peace of mind you should go get it checked out by your doctor to make sure everything is okay and to be on the safe side. Also you should try not drinking too much water after a certain time in the day. Even though you should be drinking alot of water because its good for you. My best bet is to talk to your doctor and go off of what they say.
Old January 4th, 2010, 06:46 PM

Isn't it normal to pee? Even in the middle of the night...when nature calls you have to go.

But I guess it could be a problem if you're going too often...it does get annoying. But its good that you drink alot of water...something that I dont do. If you're really concerned about it then you should probably go and get yourself checked out by your doctor and state your questions/concerns to him/her.