Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old January 11th, 2010, 06:12 PM

I hate that too...like you PMS one time on them or let your emotions slip they keep reminding you over and over. Its sooo annoying. I dont even bring up all the times they came crying to me because thier girlfriends did something or they got dumped. Seriously I dont cry...I haven't since I was little...but come on its soo annoying when they do that when they PMS more that you do...
Old January 12th, 2010, 06:36 PM

i have been taking birth control pills for a while at least 2 years and i have never had this problem untill now but when ever it gets close to that time of the month i get super emotional and i usually cry and have a tough time with my emotions.. im thinking its the new pill i switched to its been three months and i have been super emotional during my girly time of the month.. its really sad but i wish there was something i could do because my family and loved ones said its really hard to deal with someone who is constantly emotional and things like that.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 11:54 AM

I think its funny when guys say that we're too emotional. I mean we do go through alot. We have our periods that hurt like no other. Then some girls feel obligated to wear make up, heels, dress in tight clothes...just to impress them. I'm saying some not all. But seriously. Somedays I wish that I was a guy!!! They have the easiest way out of everything....so not fair!!! jk I love being a girl but seriously when guys say that they have NO idea what its like to be a female!!!
Old March 10th, 2010, 12:56 PM

I agree with you guys I've seen alot of emotional guys in my short life span. Like to see a guy cry is trippy just cause you're not used to it. I've even made guys cry...unintentionally lol. But seriously I don't think it depends on gender as much as it is on each person. Like I can't even remember the last time I cried either...So I mean some people are just emotional...which can be a good thing because sensitive guys are the ones that always make you feel special (until it gets over bearing)