Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old February 8th, 2010, 06:05 PM

I kind of have a thing going on but I don't know. Like we don't consider eachother "friends with benefits" but we're not together. We're just seeing eachother and casually do stuff. He's not seeing other people but I kinda am. And he's not okay with it...and he's scared of relationships soo thats his bad. I'mma do me and he knows that so he has to live with lol....I'm so evil
Old February 10th, 2010, 06:08 PM

friends with benefits is never a good healthy thing! it makes you want somene who doesnt want you,, and its not good at all. most the time its with someone who you use to date or had feelings for at one point and now its turned into entirely different situation.
Old February 12th, 2010, 11:50 AM

friends with benefits are never good. its a bad idea all the way around simply because somebody usually gets their feelings hurt.. even when you become an older adult and you causually date someone and once you start engaging in sex then it just complicates things simply because one usually tends to fall for the other. its just a bad idea.
Old February 12th, 2010, 02:59 PM

i think the whole friends with benefits just depends on the type of person you are some people are okie with just getting a hook up and then being on their merry little way. others develop feelings and cant hang.. so it really just depends on the way that you view things and the diffrent ways you choose to live you life... some people live very radical lifestyles.. and some are even swingers.. that is totally crazy if you ask me...