Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old December 7th, 2009, 06:38 PM

yeah i think this situation only works out for a little while or if it does then it strickly has to be just freinds with benefits no communication outside of that becaseu once you get to know somenoe .. you start to develop some attachment to them
Old December 8th, 2009, 01:03 PM

such a tricky situatrion even if you dont call it a friends with benefits. i mean okay .. what if you just happen to get along very well with a freinds and messa round sometimes.. in my opinion thats worst because becaseu since your already friends you grab more of an attraction
Old December 16th, 2009, 02:56 PM

Actually I had once instance where it worked out perfectly with no strings attached...I've know the guy since I was in grade school and he's some years older that me I was about to be a freshman in highschool when he graduated at the time we first met. He's a really good friend and when we hang out stuff always happens but we've never wanted anything more than friendship as far as I know. Its weird though because people always wonderend how we never went out but our friendship is too good to screw it up with a relationship. Plus Its better this way...We haven't hooked up in a couple months but we have hung out...he's a fun guy to be around.
Old December 16th, 2009, 03:34 PM

well its weird. i dont like to call it a friends with benifits because i dont consider it that but really if you think about it kinda is. .. i have this really goosd friend who i talk too all the time and we txt all day long hangout. even comes with me to parties both friends and familys.. but were not a couple and we do engage in some sexual activity from time to time.. not all the time but its happened a few times.. point blank ive found myself getting attrached and now im going to keep a distance
Old December 18th, 2009, 01:42 PM

i dont recommend this at all.. and even if you dont call it friends with benefits but your obviously doing more then what normal friends do its all still the same. anywyas i recently go myself in a sticky situation and it applies to this.. point blank.. it might work for awhile. but it comes with strings.. attachment.. sometimes ony one sided
Old December 18th, 2009, 02:38 PM

i dont wanna be friends. ahh thats how i feel lol ikow what you about the attachment part.. its wird becasue i know there something there ( i know im not giving much detail but im just writing what comes to mind) anyways i know theres something there but i wish he would just amdit! ahhh
Old December 23rd, 2009, 06:48 PM

i have done the whole friends with benifits but i have never seen it work out.. ususally one person gets attached and then you have a problem becuase when it comes to sleeping with someone for just pleasure then the other person might think that its more and slowly become attached.. from my experence with it i started becoming attached to him so i ended things.. well 4 months later we became friends with benifits again except this time he was attached.. so we ended things and thats how things have been.
Old January 5th, 2010, 06:06 PM

is a bad idea just stay away from it.. and dont ever thinkg it can be done without any complications becasue thats a big lie.. im cureently going through something.. were we both like each other now .. buts still its all bad. nothing is going like its suppose too.. like hesays on true love.. you can go back sexual.
Old January 9th, 2010, 04:39 PM

In my opinion, the friends with benefits thing is just simply not good enough, mainly because in the end, one party will eventually start to take control, and if you or like someone who is like that, you'll need to prepare a lot for the change, I think. And even then, it's possibly that because it started casual, it won't really develop into something meaningful, I think.
Old February 6th, 2010, 06:03 PM

A friend of mien is in a friends with benefits situation, and at the moment, I'm not sure how to feel because it seems like their life has gone a little downhill ever since I last spoke to them. I'm actually a little worried about them.

But in any case....it seems like she's okay...but i wouldn't recommend it.