Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old November 18th, 2009, 06:24 PM

Default freinds with benefits.

has it ever worked out for anyone.. in a postive way?

becasue from my understanding i think someone alwasy ends up wanting more and i wanna say its mainly the girl.. but i know thats not always true.
but the question is.. after having sex with this freind and nothing more.. can you actually have a good relationship if the teo of you wanted too??
Old November 18th, 2009, 06:46 PM

i agree,. and i think its safe to say that at least everyone has had one.. with or without the title.. but either way someone has had someone who you can categorize as a freinds with benefits.

bu i agree.. unless you have dated the person in the past.. and have no feelings for them but are comfortable enought to hook up with them then.. thats the only way..

iif you meet someone and hook up with them. then eventually once you get to kow them its like sometimes they want more or you do.. never works out
Old November 19th, 2009, 05:08 PM

never been a friends with benefit kind of situation. and personally.. i prefer not too. it just cause too much friction between the two. and yes you're right about normally the girl wanting more than just being friends.. i mean don't get me wrong, there's always situations where people really have no strings attached but hey you may never know..
Old November 21st, 2009, 04:31 PM

I actually have only ever dated someone I wasn't already friends with one time. I never had sex with him either because even after dating for 6 months I felt like I didn't know him at all. With friends I feel like they are not trying to hide their faults to get into my pants. It has worked out well for me too. I had two two year long relationships and was engaged for a while (we didn't work out due to long distance). I am now getting married to a friend who I've known 10+ years and am still friends with my ex-s (exception of the one guy who I didn't know before we dated). Some people it doesnt work, with me, it has.
Old November 23rd, 2009, 12:19 PM

friends with benifits are never a good idea like mentioned before by somebody else some one usually ends up getting attached and thats the worst way because it started out as an agreement between two people and usualy one is looking for a relationship and the other is looking jsut for the company and sexual activity. which poses a problem because when one wants more than the other is actually causes one to get their feelings hurt when the learn that the other just wants sexy time. i would not reccomend friends with benifits.
Old November 23rd, 2009, 02:26 PM

also to add in.. i think that ppl who have just gotten out of long relationships.. and you start to date them right after it just basically turns into a freinds with benefits.. most the time.. becaseu normally its a guy who goes after someone they know is attracted to them.. and what happens.. the guy like the company the girl gets attached and after a few months it doesnt work out

i wanna talk to someone who it has worked out for?
Old November 25th, 2009, 12:21 PM

A relationship and a friends with benefit situation is totally different from eachother. A relationship is more emotional while a FWB situation is more physical.....so personally, I think that unless the two of them talk about a relationship and step away from sex for a while, then I don't think it could work if you try and make it into a relationship.
Old December 1st, 2009, 02:35 PM

i agree with the fact tha a freinds with benefits iis completely different from a relationship../ obviously.. but that doesnt mean that a personn still doesnt get attached. but yeah freinds with benefits.. i tin some ppl do it for attention.. that attention that someone else can give you.. but to be honest. i think after engaging in a fwb's situation you'll just feel more alone.
Old December 7th, 2009, 12:38 PM

From my experience with friends with benefits It never worked out well. Most of the guys got too needy or would want more or too much. It was all fun with it lasted but I decided to never put myself through that again because I learned my lesson. Now If I knew the person for years I would never go out with them if I know that they won't be able to just go back to being friends after that.
Old December 7th, 2009, 03:48 PM

caught in a bad romance.. i dont wanna be freinds.. haha that lady gaga song is on bad romance i love this song .. i can listen to it over and over again.. but i thought it was appariote to bring up in this thread because basically friends with benefits like other have said before.. thery all get want something more then just sexual contact