Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old February 9th, 2010, 05:50 PM

i always remember the vcr eating my "movies" we had a special one that rewinded them super quick but if you werent careful and put it in crooked then your screwed and it would totally ruin you tape.. my mom tried to save so many when i was younger simply by trying to whined them back into the casset thing but half the time it didnt work...
Old March 19th, 2010, 02:13 PM

I remember vhr's when I was little I loved playing with the rewinder machine ( can't remember what its called) but it was like in the shape of the car and I just liked rewinding the tapes for some reason. i guess I liked the sound of it. anyways those were fun days playing with rewinder.
Old March 31st, 2010, 03:08 PM

haha be kind and rewind! i rememebr that anyways i have a half dvd and half vhs in my room and i hardly ever use my vhs actually i dont even remember the last time i used i i just mainly use it for dvds ahaha. its funny how just a few yrs ago.. dvds where brand new things.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 02:25 PM

VHS was really cool. I love them. However, I never really saved was such a dissapointment because I found some old VHS copies of Simpsons episodes and King of the Hill episodes I recorded.....and whenever I was bored, I popped the tapeback in, and I had my own private collection of Simpsons episodes I could watch over and over......good times.
Old April 5th, 2010, 12:01 PM

i got rid of my old tv. i got it from santa when i was younger and it was a tv with a vhs player attatched. it was so much fun i loved that thing because there was so many times we packed my tv into the car or motorhome so that way we could have a tv when we went on vacation or on a really long car ride that thing was a hit when i was little.
Old July 19th, 2010, 04:30 PM

yes vhs did have a great run.. haha its funny becasue kids these days have no idea what a vhs is.. and im sure they have walked by soo many vcrs as well lol its just crazy .. how thinkgs get phases out anywyas.. how was everyones weekend? great i hope i had a great weekend and a horribe monday