Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old December 12th, 2009, 05:45 PM

yea I know. I havent actually got a CD in well over two maybe three years now. I get the songs downloaded now through iTunes. Its nice to have the new stuff right away. Plus you can get only the songs you like. Also you can preview all the songs through youtube or some other website before you download it. You couldnt do that with tapes or CDs.
Old December 15th, 2009, 03:06 PM

the other day i went t a house for a christmas party, and the ladie whose house was it had everything all moderen and really nice.. and then you go to the basement where the party was becasue thats were the par aread was.. and theres a hugh screen tv and a vhs player connected to it no dvds lol it was funny
Old December 15th, 2009, 04:59 PM

i love the bluray players.. my parents are still using their good old vhs/dvd combo player.. haha i love it they say they do not want to change their ways but yet they went out and bought a huge new Hd tv. so for their christmas present i am buying them a bluray player. i hooe they really like it because there is no way im letting them take it back. they need to learn to use it and to keep them selfs up to date with products.
Old December 16th, 2009, 04:41 PM

i dont get the whole big deal about blu rys. it seems to mainly be a guy thing tho.. because most guys i know want the dvds to be on blue ry ans i dont rweally see the big deal i mean a dvd is a dvd.. im not even sure if ive seen a blue yr dsic and if i did it obviously didnt have any effect on me becasue i dont remember
Old January 5th, 2010, 04:17 PM

aww vhs you really did have a good run. i remember i had all my favorite tmovies on vhs when i was younger.. titanic.. that was two vhs. and then my best freinds wedding. and also damn i cant remember but i remember i use to have cant hardly wait on vhs and nowi own it on dvd haha
Old January 25th, 2010, 01:32 PM

hahah exactly. but yeah how was everyones weekend? good i hope.. i feel like everyday i do the same thing and im going to need something a little more.. for now on haha becasue im getting super bored! ah. perhaps a new job,
Old January 25th, 2010, 04:04 PM

I still have alot of my old electronics...my VHS, my CD player, my Tape player, my OLD OLD laptop (still works), I even still have on one of those huge boom box things....But I love them all. My mom thinks that I should get rid of them but nope...they're in the shed just sitting there. Sometimes I pull them out and use them.
Old January 27th, 2010, 12:48 PM

I think the first DVD my parents bought me was Shrek...weird but yea I'm the ulitmate Shrek and Donkey fan. But I still have alot of stuff on VHS and my VSH still works like magic so I use it all the time. Alot of my friends come over to my house to watch their tapes and stuff they have sometimes because they don't have a VHS anymore and theres no where really where you can go and just get one...although there are some places that still sell the VHS/DVD combo player. I should've gotten one of those and it was around 60 somethink bucks...which isn't bad.
Old January 30th, 2010, 05:50 PM

I want my old VHS player back.....I found a whole bunch of old tapes I found, a lot of them were recorded television shows like the Simpsons, futurama, and other animated shows. I had a whole stockpile...and now I can't watch them anymore.........so there's no more Simpsons when I want or Futurama when I want or South Park when I want, I have to rely on TV again.......;_;
Old February 6th, 2010, 06:46 PM

To reference Alicia's post, I'm not sure if I miss VHS or CD Players. VHS players are one thing since the tapes were pretty sturdy and DVDs can scratch and be permamently lost,but CD Playerts I do not miss. THey were huge and VERY flimsy in my opinion. I broke many CD Players bac in the day, good thing I had very very cheap players that only cost a couple of bucks.