Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old December 11th, 2009, 02:31 PM

i was less than impressed with this movie i was expecting it to be better than what it was. i think they could have maybe made the movie more exciting.. o well so im sitting here at work bored outta my mind and my ipod isent keeping my intertained there are soo many thinks that i could be doing right now instead of sitting here on a forum.
Old December 11th, 2009, 03:40 PM

i never got a chance to watch it but I definitely want to go out and rent it. It looks like a interesting movie. I think it would be a fun movie to watch with friends. I'll probably go out and rent it over the weekend so I can watch it. though the reviews are bad I usually feel very different than the critics. I usually like the movies that they dont so I guess we'll see about this one. like for 2012 it didnt have great reviews but i liked it. though when movies have great reviews i still like them so i guess i really like most movies that i watch.
Old January 11th, 2010, 04:22 PM

This movie was hilarious in a romantic way. Kinda shows how to catch a guy lol...not really. But I wish I had a friend who would teach me how and give me tips like that. But it was funny and I really enjoyed watching it. Its probably one of those ones that I wont get tired of watching over and over again. Mostlikely not.
Old January 13th, 2010, 12:02 PM

I really thought this movie had some hidden truth behind it. Alot of women would pretend to be someone they're not to get a guy that they think is perfect for them (even though they know they really aren't) to notice them and want to be with them. I really like this movie and it gave out alot of good tips...regardless. It was a really good watch. A movie that your boyfriend OR guy friends won't mind watching with you too much.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 03:40 PM

I still haven't been able to watch it but I am definitely going out to rent it hmm maybe I should just go try out the redbox thing and see how it works. I can't believe its been out so long and I still haven't been able to go and watch and I was talking about it since before it was even released into theaters.
Old January 25th, 2010, 04:29 PM

Isn't this movie for sale? I would love to buy this movie. I watched in the theatre and it was really funny I really like it. But I haven't seen it in awhile. I think Katrine did an awesome job and Gerard is always amazing so I was disappointed. It's one of those movies that I wouldn't mind watching over and over again.
Old January 27th, 2010, 02:59 PM

I went to see this movie with my mom and my aunt...and it was hilarious. Gerard Butler is soo charming and I like the whole "how to catch a man" theme. Its kind of true though with what happen with her with women faking to be something they're not to get a guy to like them...so true lol. But it was a funny way of depicting it.
Old February 1st, 2010, 05:23 PM

This movie is hilarious. Its one of those ones that you can watch over and over again and not get tired of it. The comedy was great. And it put humor into the whole "game playing" thing to catch a guy. Actually some of the tips that he gave her work in real life. You just have to know how to execute them...not that I'm saying its the right thing to do lol.
Old February 10th, 2010, 01:51 PM

I lOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie....

It was awesome. It was funny and cute at the same time. And really kept you interested the whole time. Plus Gerard Butler is a hunk!!! Love him too. Kathrine was great!!! She did a good job!!

I seriously need to go out and get my copy of this movie...I need to go shopping period.
Old February 24th, 2010, 12:18 PM

If you serousily haven't seen this movie yet then you need to get up and go to the rental place and get one or buy one because seriously this is a great movie. I was laughing soooo hard throughtout the whole thing. And it made it even better that Gerard Butler is a huge hottie!!! I watched this movie sooo many times lol. I even had it for a rental for almost a month...Thank goodness for no late fees!!!